AXS Reel to Real by Eddie Trunk features Rush

Wil1972

I was a bit hesitant to watch The Rise of Kings, figuring it would be yet another one of those boring documentaries with a bunch of talking heads talking about cultural relevance. However, even watching the little preview, I learned something about The Spirit of Radio vocal I never knew. Unless of course it's a load of crap.

However, even watching the little preview, I learned something about The Spirit of Radio vocal I never knew. Unless of course it's a load of crap.

I've heard what he is talking about but I always thought it was intentional. That it was accidental is what Bob Ross would call a "happy accident."

• Like 1

I was a bit hesitant to watch The Rise of Kings, figuring it would be yet another one of those boring documentaries with a bunch of talking heads talking about cultural relevance. However, even watching the little preview, I learned something about The Spirit of Radio vocal I never knew. Unless of course it's a load of crap.

Well Paul Northfield was there so I'd say he's qualified as a legitimate source.

There's at least several long interviews with Northfield on You Tube. One is from a fan fest in Scotland and the other is kind of an overview his career.

• Like 1