What Fast Foods Restaurants Do You Dislike

In-N-Out is as overrated as a fast food can get. Loud n proud Californians - gotta love them...

Their animal fries are pretty good, though, that is once you acquire the taste...

http://eil.com/images/main/Gentle-Giant-Acquiring-The-Tas-524974.jpg

Edited by Mr. Not

This thread should've been a poll with multiple vote options.

Anyway, I dislike Krystal's and almost everything on the menus of McDonald's & Burger King. Taco Bell and KFC seem like good ideas right before going there...BUT right after I'm done it feels like someone hit me in the gut with a sledgehammer. There are no Taco Bells in my city so I actually haven't had any in maybe a decade+. McD's and BK I probably hit up 2-3 times a year. No BK or McDs yet this year though. KFC I generally go to once a year...but I haven't gone since '14.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Jack In The Box is crap. Their food is always dry as a bone and tastes like its been sitting under a heat lamp all day.

Burger King varies a lot from decent to crap depending on who's running the particular place.

Panda Express egg rolls are always burnt to a crisp.

Jack In The Box is crap. Their food is always dry as a bone and tastes like its been sitting under a heat lamp all day.

Burger King varies a lot from decent to crap depending on who's running the particular place.

I like the way those sentences read out loud. :LOL:

As for me, I had Jack in the Box ONCE and it WAS crap.

I agree about BK too. This one I used to go to had burgers that were all nice, pretty, and tasty + the place itself was always spic and span. Another one near my high school looked like they drop kicked their burgers before wrapping them up and serving them.

I haven't had Panda Express in probably twenty years. I can't even remember if I liked it or not.

I think I've had JitB twice, the last time being probably 20 yrs ago. I remember it being very greasy. Nasty.

• Like 1

Anything that isn't Jack in the Box, I dislike

"Listen punks! Jack's employees have been working their buns off to make the best burger, shakes, and fries around!"

I had the absolute worst fast food experience ever at a Jack In The Box. It was some years ago, and I can't believe they're still in business.

I'd like to hear about what happened. My husband has been getting me stuff from there lately on Saturday evening - Jumbo Jack and two tacos.

Edited by Lorraine

I don't like Wendy's or McDonald's. The last time I got an Egg McMuffin from McDonald's it was awful. Tasted like cardboard and rubber on a bun.

Wendy's is awful too. Tasteless.

Other than that, I haven't had anything from any other popular fast food joints in a very long time.

Edited by Lorraine

Anything that isn't Jack in the Box, I dislike

"Listen punks! Jack's employees have been working their buns off to make the best burger, shakes, and fries around!"

I had the absolute worst fast food experience ever at a Jack In The Box. It was some years ago, and I can't believe they're still in business.

I'd like to hear about what happened. My husband has been getting me stuff from there lately on Saturday evening - Jumbo Jack and two tacos.

It's like bottom of the barrel fast food. Several notches below McDonald's.

My Vegas Jack In The Box experience was appalling.

Also,

Burger King

DelTaco

Arbys

The best imo,

Chick-Fil-a

Arbys? I love Arbys. Chick-Fil-a is pretty damn good too.

I like Chick-Fil-a, though haven't eaten there in maybe 20 years.

I like Arby's too...but it depends on the particular place.

OMG how could I have forgotten to list Subway here? It is vile. Baking bread is supposed to have a wholesome, delicious smell, yet Subway somehow makes it smell like Satan's ass.
  • Like 3

OMG how could I have forgotten to list Subway here? It is vile. Baking bread is supposed to have a wholesome, delicious smell, yet Subway somehow makes it smell like Satan's ass.

Hi I'd like a tuna with provolone on Satan's Ass.
  • Like 2

I think it's safe to say that people would be repulsed at horrified at 80% of all restaurants if they got an in-depth view behind the scenes.
  • Like 1