36 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Caress of Steel vs Grace Under Pressure

• Caress of Steel
    • Grace Under Pressure
  2. 2. Vote for your favorite Power Windows vs 2112

3. 3. Vote for your favorite Clockwork Angels vs Vapor Trails

• Clockwork Angels
    • Vapor Trails

Welcome to the  My Favorite Rush Album Playoffs...Round of 16, part 1.  The winners in this Round moves onto the Round of 8, aka the quarterfinals.

The first three Round of 16 matchups are in this voting installment. Votes will last approximately 4-7 days and a minimum 24 hour notice will be posted before poll closing.

Seeds 7 vs 10,

Caress of Steel vs Grace Under Pressure

Seeds 5 vs 12, Power Windows vs 2112

Seeds 6 vs 11, Clockwork Angels vs Vapor Trails

The play in round results...

Snakes beating HYF, 17-13

Presto victorious 18-12 over RtB and

Signals dominating TfE 28-2

Didn't want to vote for either of the last 2 but you have to vote in each category.

2112 is crying in the corner

CoS vs Grace, very close and very interesting. CoS is their first full fledged prog album, with alot of experimentation, while with Grace, they are fully immersed into their synth, almost Police like sound.

CoS vs Grace, very close and very interesting. CoS is their first full fledged prog album, with alot of experimentation, while with Grace, they are fully immersed into their synth, almost Police like sound.

They are both transitional albums to me. where they are kind of in the middle of two approaches, trying to find a voice to lead them into the next phase.They are both low on the list for me but I'll go with Grace. Its more unified in sound and approach.

They are both transitional albums to me. where they are kind of in the middle of two approaches, trying to find a voice to lead them into the next phase.They are both low on the list for me but I'll go with Grace. Its more unified in sound and approach.

I appreciate COS much more these days, but it probably will never rank real high for me. I wasn't really big on GUP as a newer fan, but it has really grown on me over the years...I think the live material helped.