Guilty Pleasure Rush Song

DirkPrattLerxst

All the ballads including The Garden... Rush should do a ballad type of album, perfect time for their age, they should slow things down, so Neil could stay playing drums until he dies.
  • Like 1

All the ballads including The Garden... Rush should do a ballad type of album, perfect time for their age, they should slow things down, so Neil could stay playing drums until he dies.

I never thought I'd say this, but frankly, I'd prefer that they retire.

• Like 2

I agree. If that were their only option, I'd rather they quit too.

From what I've heard, Neil no longer has any drums. So it sure sounds like it's over to me.

Yeah, ballads are fine here and there, but they're not my preferred style of music.

From what I've heard, Neil no longer has any drums. So it sure sounds like it's over to me.

Where have you heard that?

It was someone who should know that said it. On FB.

Neil without drums! Another reason for making a ballad type of album, alex won't need his electric guitar and Geddy can also play some acoustic guitar. :codger:

It was someone who should know that said it. On FB.

:LOL:

I see nothing wrong here .. This is the "guilty pleasures" thread, so . . .

I love Tears, and if Geddy had a few more like that in him, that would be great

• Like 1