2016/17 Football thread

Brucey

Genoa - Juventus 3-1 (3-0 after 30')

Let's hope it's just one of those league games after an intense CL match.

And it wouldn't be bad having back Higuain and Dybala after the injuries.

Wisla 3 Lechia 0 :D Important win against the league leaders. Quick strike off a corner kick by Glowacki, then Boguski right around the goalkeeper and into the empty net to end the first half. Good defending in the second half, missed penalty kick by the visiting team, and Zachara finishes the job with only a few minutes left. 8th place now, and I'm hoping we'll stay there before the split.
  • Like 1

Wow, Bournemouth beats Liverpool 4-3 after being down 2-nil at halftime. ' Pool have to be shell shocked after that-WTF? Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 2

Cracovia 1 Gornik 1 :eyeroll: Without Budzinski and Dabrowski, who had to skip this game, it was always going to be tough to beat even the worst team in the league. Nice combination play finished off by Piatek gave us the lead. Then Covilo decided to put the ball in his own net. Krakow derby next Saturday. The way things look, you have to give the edge to Wisla in that one.

That Bournemouth game was unbelievable, best I've witnessed this season.

I`ve got my ticket for the semi final home leg against your lot ;)

Also the Premier league :D

• Like 1

That Bournemouth game was unbelievable, best I've witnessed this season.

I`ve got my ticket for the semi final home leg against your lot ;)

Also the Premier league :D

You'll win like 10-0 over 2 legs!

No , they be all draws :D

Wisla 1 Cracovia 1 Brlek started the "home" side off, 3 minutes in, with a beautiful strike from outside the box. After that, Wisla decided it will try to win the game 1-0 by playing defense the rest of the night. With 20' left to go, Jovic made a terrible pass right to Piatek, who was waiting inside the sixteen, and easily beat the goalkeeper. Wisla will probably hang on to the 8th spot at the end of the week, while Cracovia sits "comfortably" in 14th place... Edited by blackhawkrush

Arsenal got Bayern Munich for what I think is the fourth season in a row in the Champions League draw.

This time Gunners have good chances anyway.

Juventus got Porto (and it could have been much worse)