#1281 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 8729 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:11 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 05 August 2017 - 11:43 PM, said:

View PostBrucey, on 05 August 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

Football!! It's back, thank goodness, I need my crack.

Aston Villa 1-1 Hull,  on the opening day of the Championship season, pleased enough with that given that Villa are the favourites for promotion. Grosicki got the assist by the way, I'm hoping nobody stumps up the cash for him because he could rip this league to bits.
It was a perfect pass, very difficult to make. :clap:

I think I've mentioned this before, but to me he looks a million miles better on the right, but he's almost always played on the left.

Sponsored Post

#1282 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22699 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

View PostBrucey, on 06 August 2017 - 02:11 AM, said:

Aston Villa 1-1 Hull,  on the opening day of the Championship season, pleased enough with that given that Villa are the favourites for promotion. Grosicki got the assist by the way, I'm hoping nobody stumps up the cash for him because he could rip this league to bits.

I think I've mentioned this before, but to me he looks a million miles better on the right, but he's almost always played on the left.
The mainstay of Wisla for many years, Blaszczykowski, solidified his place on the right flank on the national team, before Grosicki showed up on the scene. That left Kamil playing on the left side.  Perhaps his right foot is better than his left. We never got to find out, when he had his international caps.

#1283 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22699 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Cracovia 0 Lech 2 :eyeroll: I do not predict a fun season for the men in stripes. :scared:

#1284 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 8729 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:59 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 August 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

The mainstay of Wisla for many years, Blaszczykowski, solidified his place on the right flank on the national team, before Grosicki showed up on the scene. That left Kamil playing on the left side.  Perhaps his right foot is better than his left. We never got to find out, when he had his international caps.

He's definitely more competent with his right. His left footed crosses are either hugely under hit or hugely over hit, so he either does that or cuts inside and shoots with mixed results. On the right, he can beat his man and put in a decent cross. Ta da! I want more of that, simples

#1285 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22699 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

View PostBrucey, on 06 August 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 August 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

He's definitely more competent with his right. His left footed crosses are either hugely under hit or hugely over hit, so he either does that or cuts inside and shoots with mixed results. On the right, he can beat his man and put in a decent cross. Ta da! I want more of that, simples
Yes, I've noticed that about him also. But even if he makes one good cross out of five playing on the left side, he's still too valuable of a player not to have in the line-up. Besides, he does more than just centering passes. He can really be creative at times.

#1286 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22699 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 09:00 PM

In Polish Cup action...Wisla K 2 Wisla P 1 :) Not expecting us to win the thing but we're through to the next round anyway...

#1287 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 8729 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

Hull 4-1 Burton. First meeting between the two sides. Hernandez bagged a hat-trick. Grosicki finally got his first goal for us, via an unexpected source....his head. He missed an open goal in the first half so it's a good job he got that one right!

#1288 Brucey

Brucey

Babycat's Nemesis

• Members *
  • 8729 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

The miss is in these highlights:

#1289 pjbear05

pjbear05

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1444 posts
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:38 PM

An interesting day in the BPL, Rooney brings it for Everton, and Watford gets the equalizer late.

Dog of the day was Chelsea v Burnley.  Sorry, but IMHO that red card on Cahill was  shite.  What say you?

Edited by pjbear05, 12 August 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#1290 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

Commit to the Indian

• Members *
  • 22699 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:41 AM

Wisla 2 Cracovia 1 :cheers: Piatek gave the visitors the lead in the 25th minute. With 15 minutes left, Cracovia had to play with ten men. That's when Lopez went to work, scoring twice. Wisla in 1st place, :) Cracovia in 14th. :(

#1291 pjbear05

pjbear05

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1444 posts
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:28 PM

Man U 4-O West Ham, nice debut for Lukaku, who bangs in 2.

Newcastle 0-2 Tottenham after Shelvey gets sent off.

Wembley should be rocking for the Derby next Sunday.

Edited by pjbear05, 13 August 2017 - 12:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users