2016/17 Football thread

Brucey

Brilliant El Clasico tonight. 3-2 Barcelona; Messi magnificent, Ramos off again, both goalkeepers fantastic, and Real missed loads of chances.

I'm not probably a 'football poet' but I will never understand how you can permit a deadly counterattack in the last minute when you are playing in 10 vs 11!

Oumar Niasse has had his suspension overturned, which I wasn't expecting, but it's the right decision.

http://e3.365dm.com/17/04/768x432/promo317156257_3936542.jpg

Maybe it's because the league didn't want to see that look from him again. :scared:
  • Like 1

Southampton 0-0 Hull

Jakupovic (The Jak) saved a penalty in added time. Right now I'm happy with the point, but I might not feel so happy about it if Swansea get a result at Man U tomorrow. Also, this result relegates Sunderland.

• Like 1

Legia 1 Wisla 1 :) Valuable point gained in Warsaw, but it may not be enough because other top teams won their matches. After a scoreless first half, Brozek gets fouled in the box. Brlek would not be my first choice, but he converts. Later, lots of defending from Krakow, as usual when they're in front. :eyeroll: The lead only lasted 17 minutes. 5th place is secured for another week, but the first three clubs are pulling away now in the standings.

Brilliant El Clasico tonight. 3-2 Barcelona; Messi magnificent, Ramos off again, both goalkeepers fantastic, and Real missed loads of chances.

EC Miami in July should be wild. Of course tix aren't cheap. They originally sold out in 48 hours, and Stub Hub is pimping them at 450-3500 a pop.

Zaglebie 2 Cracovia 2 I would have taken that score line before the game and called it a day. But not when Krakow was leading 2-0 in the 89th minute. Still, that point leaves the boys out of relegation zone at the moment. :madra:

Internet polls are always suspect, but it's still good news. :ebert:

They are yes, but I'll take it. Our owners have been wanting to call us "Hull Tigers" for ages to make us a bigger global brand, it is total horse shit, this Grosicki guys mere presence at the club is helping expand us globally, just as when we had 3 Egyptians at the club a few years ago, I remember that had people from that Country suddenly take an interest in us!

• Like 1

Hull 0-2 Sunderland

Well that was shit

Even more shit, Swansea won, so we are one point behind them now with two games left to play.

You play Hull next week at home, don't you? If you can't beat them you don't deserve to stay up.

Man Utd last game of season...a point is definitely doable.

Wisla 0 Lechia 1 :( Both coaches didn't last the entire game. Visiting manager had to leave after 15 minutes because of dizzy spells and our "sexy" got kicked out in the 90th for complaining to the ref too much. Too bad Krakow started playing better after going down to ten men, when Cywka received his second yellow. We should've had a chance to tie the score with 20 minutes left, for some shirt grabbing on Gonzalez in the box. The zebra looked the other way. :moon: It seems now that 5th place will the best we can do this season. :sigh:

Wisla 0 Lechia 1 :( Both coaches didn't last the entire game. Visiting manager had to leave after 15 minutes because of dizzy spells and our "sexy" got kicked out in the 90th for complaining to the ref too much. Too bad Krakow started playing better after going down to ten men, when Cywka received his second yellow. We should've had a chance to tie the score with 20 minutes left, for some shirt grabbing on Gonzalez in the box. The zebra looked the other way. :moon: It seems now that 5th place will the best we can do this season. :sigh:

Show me the sexy boss, I want to compare sexy bosses!

• Like 1

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed with how to post pictures, but if you go to Wisla Krakow.com you'll see a big photo of him, quite rightfully since he just got a new contract. Anyway, with a name like Kiko Ramirez, can you be anything but sexy? Well, all right, in his case, I'm really talking about his results, rather than his looks. ;)
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I'm not up to speed with how to post pictures, but if you go to Wisla Krakow.com you'll see a big photo of him, quite rightfully since he just got a new contract. Anyway, with a name like Kiko Ramirez, can you be anything but sexy? Well, all right, in his case, I'm really talking about his results, rather than his looks. ;)

Marco Silva is definitely physically sexier. Kiko Ramirez has a marginally sexier name and has achieved sexier results. Pre Saturday I might have said that Silva had done better, but Saturday's result was so shit and we're probably going down now! Still hot as, though.

• Like 1

Marco Silva is definitely physically sexier. Kiko Ramirez has a marginally sexier name and has achieved sexier results. Pre Saturday I might have said that Silva had done better, but Saturday's result was so shit and we're probably going down now! Still hot as, though.

What exactly happened? I mean, to go down to Sunderland at home... :wacko:

What exactly happened? I mean, to go down to Sunderland at home... :wacko:

We just bottled it and Sunderland visibly were playing without pressure. Eeeeeveryone thought we would win, but I've supported this club for some time and could see this result coming!

Cracovia 2 Arka 0 :) The freshly minted Polish Cup champions didn't show up today and find themselves in relegation zone. Piatek and Dabrowski made sure of that. This leaves Krakow three points from the bottom with five matches to play. Solid win. :cool: