Rush Fan's Guide To Toronto

The Notorious B.S.G.

sweet! I may have to go to university in Toronto......for Audio Engineering! but however my friend......who is 17 like me! has a recording studio all ready! and has his own building and everything....so I may learn everything from him! then I will sneak my way into Anthem..... laugh.gif lol I doubt it! trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Oct 7 2004, 12:48 AM)
sweet! I may have to go to university in Toronto......for Audio Engineering! but however my friend......who is 17 like me! has a recording studio all ready! and has his own building and everything....so I may learn everything from him! then I will sneak my way into Anthem..... laugh.gif lol I doubt it! trink36.gif

I can imagine the homework on that course -

"Now class, I want you to remix Vapor Trails by next Tuesday!!".

Hope it works out D-13!!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 6 2004, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Oct 7 2004, 12:48 AM)
sweet! I may have to go to university in Toronto......for Audio Engineering! but however my friend......who is 17 like me! has a recording studio all ready! and has his own building and everything....so I may learn everything from him! then I will sneak my way into Anthem..... laugh.gif lol I doubt it!  trink36.gif

I can imagine the homework on that course -

"Now class, I want you to remix Vapor Trails by next Tuesday!!".

Hope it works out D-13!!

I hope so!!!! I really want to be in the music Biz....whether it be in a band....or watchin the boys make their albums.....and then I would throw a huge party for all Rush fans....and then everyone will get to meet them....hehehe laugh.gif

Hehe! When was that written? I was born and raised in Toronto (spent a few years in Japan also) and overall it's faily accurate. However, Toronto is nowhere near as clean as it once was. Some places are downright filthy. That and the terrible transit system here are the two worst things about Toronto. Overall it's a good place to live though.

I've always loved Toronto - one of my absolute overseas favourites (see the little airport story in my presentation!)

When I first visited the city was during most of the summer of '83. Wow, was I impressed! I actually stayed on Browning Ave, just a block from Danforth and Pape! I didn't know about it at the time, but after I had returned home to Sweden and discovered it in La Villa While listening to Hemispheres and reading the cover, it blew my mind!

Alas, I haven't been there for eight years now. Bummer bummer, I miss all my friends there. (I even had a girlfriend there, who claimed that she used to go out with Geddy Lee. But I wonder, how many girls claim that?)

Archived