Jump to content


Rank the Crappiest Rush Song Ever Poll

rush poll ever shttiesteverpoll

  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 23452 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Troll beneath the George Washington Bridge
  • Interests:American Muscle/Sports cars, Movies, New York City Subway, Cigar Lounges

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:13 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 July 2016 - 01:09 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 05 July 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 July 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 05 July 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 12:06 AM, said:

Here are the rules. Rank the worst most absolute crap Rush songs ever.
Ok, I'll start

1) Xanadu
This list already crap. Ranking the worst would be an easier exercise with more consensus than ranking the best.

Tai Shan must be in the top three. Counterparts should have a few tracks from this list.
All I know is that You Bet Your Life is #1 and Speed of Love is #2. #3 would probably be some of that yodeling shit. Yeah, the yodeling shit would be worse than Tai Shan.
Ugh you went Speed of Love...I threw up a little in my mouth.
That means you like it?
I will on occasion seek out Tai Shan, first I make sure nobody is around then I crank the volume. I never seek out Speed of Love.

Sponsored Post

#22 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10260 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

#23 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

Edited by Surrender74, 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM.


#24 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10260 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

the P is silent

#25 KW84

KW84

    Wicked bad NAUGHTY Zoot

  • Members
  • 5594 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:St.Louis MO.

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:20 AM

Tai Shan is always on top of my list of shitty Rush songs, the rest is open to debate.

:lol:

Edited by KW84, 05 July 2016 - 01:21 AM.


#26 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

the P is silent

?

#27 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10812 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

the P is silent

... watch his every move !!

Posted Image

#28 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:23 AM

View PostLucas, on 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

the P is silent

... watch his every move !!

Posted Image


?

Edited by Surrender74, 05 July 2016 - 01:23 AM.


#29 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:06 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 05 July 2016 - 01:13 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 July 2016 - 01:09 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 05 July 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 July 2016 - 01:06 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 05 July 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 12:06 AM, said:

Here are the rules. Rank the worst most absolute crap Rush songs ever.
Ok, I'll start

1) Xanadu
This list already crap. Ranking the worst would be an easier exercise with more consensus than ranking the best.

Tai Shan must be in the top three. Counterparts should have a few tracks from this list.
All I know is that You Bet Your Life is #1 and Speed of Love is #2. #3 would probably be some of that yodeling shit. Yeah, the yodeling shit would be worse than Tai Shan.
Ugh you went Speed of Love...I threw up a little in my mouth.
That means you like it?
I will on occasion seek out Tai Shan, first I make sure nobody is around then I crank the volume. I never seek out Speed of Love.
Exactly why it's in my silver medal spot.

#30 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 10812 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:25 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Blue J

Blue J

    Official SOCN Designated Driver

  • Members *
  • 17672 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:53 AM

:unsure:


Holy crap, how did I end up in this thread?

Can someone show me the door?

#32 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 July 2016 - 04:58 AM

View PostBlue J, on 05 July 2016 - 04:53 AM, said:

:unsure:


Holy crap, how did I end up in this thread?

Can someone show me the door?

Yes.

Here:

http://www.therushforum.com/

#33 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:03 AM

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

View PostLucas, on 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

the P is silent

... watch his every move !!

Posted Image


?
Never heard of Prickrolling?
It's connected to the late 80s song "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Prick Astley.

Here's more info:
https://en.m.wikiped...iki/Rickrolling

#34 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:07 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 July 2016 - 06:03 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

View PostLucas, on 05 July 2016 - 01:22 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:19 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

the P is silent

... watch his every move !!

Posted Image


?
Never heard of Prickrolling?
It's connected to the late 80s song "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Prick Astley.

Here's more info:
https://en.m.wikiped...iki/Rickrolling

No.

#35 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3775 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 05 July 2016 - 07:05 AM

Songs from Hold Your Presto. Two chit albums that hooked up and made bastard child chit songs.

Edited by HemiBeers, 05 July 2016 - 07:05 AM.


#36 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

    73

  • Admin
  • 33768 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York

Posted 05 July 2016 - 09:19 AM

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 12:51 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 12:46 AM, said:

Seriously! This is just mocking Zumbi's thread only with shitty songs!

Considering that thread started with a shitty song, its only fitting.

Fountain Of Lamath and Xanadu are not shitty you PRICK!

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

Stop calling him a prick. Ease up on the namecalling.

And FYI, the phrase "taking the piss" doesn't mean what you think it does.

#37 Geddyleegenes

Geddyleegenes

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:12 AM

Seriously people, can we just get back to the poll now please?

1.  Xanadu
2.  Hemispheres
3.  The Enemy Within
4.  Don't Stand So Close To Me

5.  Big Time Rush

#38 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 42212 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:02 AM

View Post1-0-0-1-0-0-1, on 05 July 2016 - 09:19 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 12:51 AM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 12:46 AM, said:

Seriously! This is just mocking Zumbi's thread only with shitty songs!

Considering that thread started with a shitty song, its only fitting.

Fountain Of Lamath and Xanadu are not shitty you PRICK!

View PostSurrender74, on 05 July 2016 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 05 July 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

Thank you guys for helping me take the piss out of zombis bullshit poll. This has been really cathartic for me.

That poll is not piss, and it is Zumbi!

STOP BEING A PRICK!!

Stop calling him a prick. Ease up on the namecalling.

And FYI, the phrase "taking the piss" doesn't mean what you think it does.

Thank you.  She's a bit out of control.

#39 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10260 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2016 - 11:40 AM

View PostGeddyleegenes, on 05 July 2016 - 10:12 AM, said:

Seriously people, can we just get back to the poll now please?

1.  Xanadu
2.  Hemispheres
3.  The Enemy Within
4.  Don't Stand So Close To Me

5.  Big Time Rush

Haha. Whats funny is I have seen the show(preteen step daughter obv.) its basically a rip off of the Monkees.

#40 canadianice

canadianice

    Solar Federalist

  • Members
  • 2962 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Stoney Creek, Ontario

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:28 PM

Tip Toe through the tulips------Tiny Tim





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rush, poll, ever, shttiesteverpoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users