The ANTI Queensrÿche Thread

JohnRogers

We all recognize that after :rush: it is Queensrÿche in at number two but without Geoff Tate it isn't really "the Rÿche".

Ironically Geoff Tate does deserve a real Anti-thread these days, with the subtitles Douche of the Century, Worst Vest Wearer of the Epoc and World Spitting Champion 2012.

I side with Geoff. As for G'nR I sided with the band, Axl is a douche. Geoff got douched over.

• Like 2

Ironically Geoff Tate does deserve a real Anti-thread these days, with the subtitles Douche of the Century, Worst Vest Wearer of the Epoc and World Spitting Champion 2012.

I side with Geoff. As for G'nR I sided with the band, Axl is a douche. Geoff got douched over.

I think you must have missed a few Tate stories and interviews along the way...

I did. I didn't want to read a bunch of stuff that would soil my respect for the band.

• Like 2

I did. I didn't want to read a bunch of stuff that would soil my respect for the band.

Then you missed out on Tate acting like a total Dickryche.

• Like 1

Has an objective source published an article summarizing what really went down and who is to blame???

FUN FACT:

Chris DeGarmo flys Lear Jets for CEO's and professional golfers now....

THAT Is bad ass

• Like 2

I definitely side with the band. Tate turned into an arrogant a-hole.

• Like 2

I definitely side with the band. Tate turned into an arrogant a-hole.

Tate's own mother probably sided with the band, that's how much of an asshole he was.

• Like 4

Operation Live Crime sounded great. I enjoyed the minor updating of lyrics, "while we pay for wars in Saudi Arabia".
  • Like 1