The ANTI Cheap Trick Thread

Maverick

They had, at most, one good song. And it was the live version, so they had a LOT of time to practice it.

Otherwise, they're crap!

Who's with me?

Edited by Maverick

They had, at most, one good song. And it was the live version, so they had a LOT of time to practice it.

Otherwise, they're crap!

Who's with me?

You Sir are no gentleman. If this were 1816 I might demand satisfaction!

• Like 1

But you got to make your thread. Why can't I make mine, in response?

I think Toto was a great band. Hell, I've had two Cairn Terriers, and will hopefully have several more before I turn to dust. Toto was a Cairn Terrier!

• Like 1

Otherwise, they're crap!

Who's with me?

Satisfaction is definitely one of their best tracks.

• Like 1

I think Toto was a great band. Hell, I've had two Cairn Terriers, and will hopefully have several more before I turn to dust. Toto was a Cairn Terrier!

Yes, but I am going to have 73 close it! This is not needed on TRF! You also made me upset and mad because of this thread.

Otherwise, they're crap!

Who's with me?

Satisfaction is definitely one of their best tracks.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/GIFs/you-serious-clark-o_zpsctzfqucd.gif

• Like 1

Yes, but I am going to have 73 close it! This is not needed on TRF! You also made me upset and mad because of this thread.

And there aren't Toto fans here?

Whatever. Just stop with the ANTI threads!!

You've probably seen this but just in case...hilarious! Pretty popular on Fakebook last week.

13516262_1219617698048371_2155033764350540237_n.jpg?oh=0d533672b642699f80831af21b18e2e2&oe=5806E508

• Like 4

Thou hast becomist unhinged!

Shelly!! :) :) When did you change your name? Are you in mourning because Strasburg is on the DL?

Look at our rekkid, and look at yours!

And this ain't about hockey! :LOL:

You've probably seen this but just in case...hilarious! Pretty popular on Fakebook last week.

13516262_1219617698048371_2155033764350540237_n.jpg?oh=0d533672b642699f80831af21b18e2e2&oe=5806E508

Definitely seen it, and used it.

I was dismayed to learn that the real lyric was "I bless the rains down in Africa," not "miss."

But I still love the meme!

Thou hast becomist unhinged!

Shelly!! :) :) When did you change your name? Are you in mourning because Strasburg is on the DL?

Look at our rekkid, and look at yours!

And this ain't about hockey! :LOL:

I know, :( after a promising start, I think it's going to be a long July! I'm thinking positive though! :madra:

Sheldon, why the name change?

:(

...and here I thought I made a new friend. It's just one of those JERKS from SOCN.

• Like 1