What TV Channels Do You Hate

Permanent-Rush

I really hate Disney Channel. It has gone down hill.

That would be the shortest hill ever.

• Like 4

On one of the main channels during prime time last Sunday night, they showed a game of kickball between various past & present pro athletes.

Kickball for crying out loud!!!

That's the level of shit programming out here.

So, the Disney Channel and TLC would be major steps up in these parts. Think about that.

TLC is the lowest of the low.

Oh come on, you don't like "Sister Wives" or "Married by Mom and Dad" ? (full disclosure- I only saw the listings while I was looking for "Ink Masters" on Spike TV. Now THERE'S a show.)

• Like 1

Oh come on, you don't like "Sister Wives" or "Married by Mom and Dad" ? (full disclosure- I only saw the listings while I was looking for "Ink Masters" on Spike TV. Now THERE'S a show.)

I love watching Ink Masters...great show. I like tattoo shows in general for some reason.

• Like 1

I love watching Ink Masters...great show. I like tattoo shows in general for some reason.

I do too, and Ink Masters is a favorite. It's kind of ironic, though, after the bands that Dave Navarro has been in, that this is his career move that has stuck. I always do feel kind of bad for the people that get the tattoo that's voted the worst of the week, though!

• Like 1

Hey, Disney still does a good job propping up child actors and exploiting them until the inevitable downfall into dysfunction and maladjustment.

I do too, and Ink Masters is a favorite. It's kind of ironic, though, after the bands that Dave Navarro has been in, that this is his career move that has stuck. I always do feel kind of bad for the people that get the tattoo that's voted the worst of the week, though!

I like Tattoo Nightmares on Spike also. It's interesting to see how the artists tackle impossible looking cover-ups. One thing I always notice on these shows are how horrible the tattoos on the actual artists are!

Navarro has done well as host/judge. You can tell he's become more comfortable in his role...seems like a good guy also.

• Like 1

ALL 24 HOUR NEWS CHANNELS

TLC

Spike

CMT

Useless programming the majority of time on these channels

For the most part I agree but Who Do You Think You Are? Is the only non sports show I watch other than Jeopardy and CBS Sunday Morning..And some local news when there's a possible weather event.

Hey, Disney still does a good job propping up child actors and exploiting them until the inevitable downfall into dysfunction and maladjustment.

Not really

Really?

Sci-Fi/Syfy channel has so much potential but they screw it all away.

Yeah, the way they suddenly cancelled/ended Eureka and Warehouse 13 made me realize the channel had no clue what they were doing. Haven was a good show though but it always seems that after four or five seasons, they don't want anything to do with their original scripted programming.

• Like 1

Not really

Really?

Yeah

Nah