Newport, RI suggestions? Off to a conference

Gompers

Hey all, I am going to a conference next week (06/27/16) for most of the week in Newport RI. I have never been and would like to hit up a few places for seafood and/or cocktails. Any suggestions?
  • Like 2

Taylor Swift lives there. Tell her she left her underwear in my Toyota Corolla last month
  • Like 4

Taylor Swift lives there. Tell her she left her underwear in my Toyota Corolla last month

You don't want to keep the underwear?

Dude I had to get out of there as quick as possible you know how she latches on to guys...and then they Run for Zee Hills...

• Like 1

Dude I had to get out of there as quick as possible you know how she latches on to guys...and then they Run for Zee Hills...

Now I know why Sarah turned you down. :yes: :hi:

• Like 2

Now I know why Sarah turned you down. :yes: :hi:

Ma'am I will let you know I was a gentleman to Canada's finest lady. LOL

• Like 2

I'll piggy back on this thread and ask if anyone has suggestions for Cape Cod. I will be spending five days in the area in early October.
  • Like 2

Hey all, I am going to a conference next week (06/27/16) for most of the week in Newport RI. I have never been and would like to hit up a few places for seafood and/or cocktails. Any suggestions?

I've no suggestions but good luck! :cheers:

I miss that East Coast seafood a lot.

Seafood out here doesn't taste the same at all to me.

On the coast side of the state it's killer. Seafood's best fresh! Of course, there's different varieties harvested from different waters...which can make a big difference. Edited by goose