RIP Aerosmith 1970-2018

fraroc

Confession........i've never heard one single Aerosmith album and don't care to.

yay for threadcraps!!!!!!!

Mick

The early ones are worth a full listen, and Pump and Get a Grip are great too.

• Like 1

Confession........i've never heard one single Aerosmith album and don't care to.

Mick

The early ones are worth a full listen, and Pump and Get a Grip are great too.

Permanent Vacation is great as well.

• Like 1

Mick

They are good fun but the hype they get is comparable to Journey.

Which means I don't really get what makes them so special when other bands get slated.

You're not missing out tbh. In my honest opinion.

• Like 1

Mick

Which means I don't really get what makes them so special when other bands get slated.

i don't have anythig against them but i just never had the urge to explore based on sonngs i've heard.

Mick

Mick

i don't have anythig against them but i just never had the urge to explore based on sonngs i've heard.

Mick

Aerosmith is a fantastic amalgam of the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and the New York Dolls. The 1970s albums are chuck full of nasty rock and roll gems.

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

Aerosmith is a fantastic amalgam of the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and the New York Dolls. The 1970s albums are chuck full of nasty rock and roll gems.

Yes because those three bands are perfect recommendtions for Mick.

Maybe his lips blew up.

Only kidding.

Lorraine I died at this hahahahaha

• Like 2

Mick

Mick

All bands that don't do if for me.

now i know to stay back, lol

Mick

Mick

Mick

All bands that don't do if for me.

now i know to stay back, lol

Mick

See! I provided you with a service.

I think you should change that to 1970-1989.

So, you can honestly say that there aren't any good songs on Get A Grip or Nine Lives?

Too many bloated ballads like Crazy, Amazing, Cryin' (they used to do one at the most) and repetitive boring songs like Livin' on the Edge. I do like Eat the Rich, Get a Grip, Fever and Flesh but overall it's an album I can't listen to all the way though. Nine Lives I don't like at all. except maybe the second song.

So, you can honestly say that there aren't any good songs on Get A Grip or Nine Lives?

Too many bloated ballads like Crazy, Amazing, Cryin' (they used to do one at the most) and repetitive boring songs like Livin' on the Edge. I do like Eat the Rich, Get a Grip, Fever and Flesh but overall it's an album I can't listen to all the way though. Nine Lives I don't like at all. except maybe the second song.

You don't like Taste Of India?

If anything marked the end of the band it was I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. Sure they were getting ballad heavy at that time but none of them were as horrible as that song. They were never the same after that abomination.

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing is one of my favourite pop songs.
  • Like 1

You don't like Taste Of India?

If anything marked the end of the band it was I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing. Sure they were getting ballad heavy at that time but none of them were as horrible as that song. They were never the same after that abomination.

And after that Tyler went on American Idol and became a complete joke, now he's doing country albums and looking a complete dork with that wispy beard.

• Like 3

Maybe his lips blew up.

Only kidding.

Or deflated, considering his age.

He looks awful either way. I hate it when aging rockers resort to botox or plastic surgery. In Tyler's case, he looks like something out of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

• Like 3

Maybe his lips blew up.

Only kidding.

He looks awful either way. I hate it when aging rockers resort to botox or plastic surgery. In Tyler's case, he looks like something out of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

The Stones aren't aging too well but no botox or knives are used on their faces.

It's f***ing hideous, a true abomination........

Early Aerosmith are almost peerless, their first four albums and the live "Night at the Ruts" are indispensable...

The big mistake they made was coming off the smack and going clean, because it seems their songwriting ability went south without it.

• Like 5

Early Aerosmith are almost peerless, their first four albums and the live "Night at the Ruts" are indispensable...

The big mistake they made was coming off the smack and going clean, because it seems their songwriting ability went south without it.

I would never ask anyone to stick too addiction in order to please my music taste.

Good on them for getting clean and good on them for releasing whatever they wanted too.

I love that song and I am glad they are healthy.

• Like 2

Maybe his lips blew up.

Only kidding.

:LOL:

• Like 1

that is awful.

yea die for better music bro!!!!!!!!!!

rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

Mick

Well The drug thing was good of them too get rid of. But yes, I don't listen to most of the sh** past those albums.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1