NOT A DISTANT EARLY WARNING but it is PAINLESS the band is back BABY ANIMALS not cute cuddle picks but ROCK 'N ROLL get SHAVED and DANGEROUS

JohnRogers

You remember Baby Animals the biggest break out band of 1991! There debut album reached NUMBER ONE on the ARIA Charts!

Their second album Shaved and Dangerous reached the deuce on the ARIA Charts!

Getting their music is PAINLESS...YOU NEED THAT LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD!!!

Forget RUSH let Baby Animals RUSH YOU!

I said on MTV back in '92 outside some Tai Shan Manhattan nightclub that "they'd be huge"! They promptly disappeared, imploded and broke up.

I'm the KISS of death??? f**k YOU...KISS SUCKS but Baby Animals don't!

They released a new album in 2013 titled This Is not the End. How am I only learning this NOW. IM NOT EVEN DRUNK YET.

Don't be Stoopid get the new album now. No that is not a track on the 3rd album but the second.

WHY HASN'T MY WIFE LEFT ME YET??? Suze DeMarchi can be my wife she looks good for 52.

barbasol, vicodin, battlestar galactica.

Nuno Bettencourt played on Because I Can.

I dont like your attitude...YOU STILL HERE. Go download it now.

• Like 1

Earl is funny...you're not......

Earl has a sense of humor...you don't...

I also bet he has heard of Baby Animals. KEEP MISSING OUT...I'll rock on with their new album!

• Like 1

I love Earl inspired threads!

And Earl is painfully unfunny. That's part of his glorious charm.

I thought this was an Earl thread, but I find out it's a John Rogers-TaiShai'ing-Earl instead.

Who gets more enthusiastic aboot rediscovering some cranking rock 'n roll from days gone by than Earl?

I thought this was an Earl thread, but I find out it's a John Rogers-TaiShai'ing-Earl instead.

Who gets more enthusiastic aboot rediscovering some cranking rock 'n roll from days gone by than Earl?

Me. I'm ancient.

You're enthusiastic aboot music but not Earl crazy aboot music.

On another subject I sampled Baby Animals new album This is Not the End, new as of 2013. So far Im impressed although I'm not sure aboot the production sound yet.

Edited by JohnRogers

The band's gap in albums coincides with Suze marrying Nuno Bettencourt and raising children. Looks like divorce came in 2013 the same year as the new album. Music is therapy right! I need to check out her 2015 solo album Home.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/heartache-brought-baby-animals-frontwoman-suze-demarchi-back-to-australia-and-inspired-the-concept-of-her-new-solo-record/news-story/9aadd9120812a5726b69883ef798ac1d

Edited by JohnRogers