The Garden - Clockwork Angels

RobK

The very first time I heard The Garden I said, "This is it. Neil is signing off. This is his swan song."

We now pretty much know there won't be anymore tours. Hopefully they'll still record new material and do an occasional show.

Here's my rendition of The Garden... Enjoy!

I guess you can't actually embed a Youtube video? :(

Edited by RobK
  • Like 8

I think these posts usually end up over here:

http://www.therushfo...elf-indulgence/

Your performance is really good. Good pedal / accompaniment work. :)

Thanks didn't see that forum. Wouldn't have thought to look for it... performing is my full-time job so I don't usually think I'm indulging myself. :( I'm usually like "CRAP... I have to work tonight."

The very first time I heard The Garden I said, "This is it. Neil is signing off. This is his swan song."

We now pretty much know there won't be anymore tours. Hopefully they'll still record new material and do an occasional show.

Here's my rendition of The Garden... Enjoy!

I guess you can't actually embed a Youtube video? :(

Nicely done!

Thanks didn't see that forum. Wouldn't have thought to look for it... performing is my full-time job so I don't usually think I'm indulging myself. :( I'm usually like "CRAP... I have to work tonight."

I think they were being cheeky when they named it. Occasionally performance posts end up in here as well, seems fitting since we're ... players.

I think they were being cheeky when they named it. Occasionally performance posts end up in here as well, seems fitting since we're ... players.

We made a separate section for members' music because we felt it wasn't getting enough exposure here in the musician's section. We wanted the non-musicians here to enjoy it, too.

And no, the forum title "Exercises in Self-Indulgence" wasn't us being cheeky, not really. Like all the forum names on this board, it's simply a topic-appropriate Rush reference.

Thanks. I'm on iTunes and pretty much on every streaming service... not playing RUSH material obviously. :7up:

Shameless self promotion isn't your strong suit?

www.robkmusic.com

:D

LOL, I didn't provide links or anything.

I'm suggesting you *should* have. :facepalm: