Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

RUSHHEAD666

FUKKING EPIC!!

Do you Analog Kid Gloves even know what the heck I am typing about??

I put this thread in the boring RUSH Section because this section is fuckking BORING! JMO!!!!!!!

I hope this thread tanks like Hilary Clinton! Oh yeah! Let's add some more spice to a bitter place.

Now that I have your attention liberals and lions let's talk rock and roll.

The entire "Hear 'N Aid" creation was done thanks to the greatness of RONNIE JAMES DIO!!! RIP!

The actual song "STARS" is beyond an EPIC METAL MASTERPIECE!!!! "WE ARE THE WORLD" was also a great cause. But can't even "Take Hold Of The Flame" to Geoff Tate's jock strap! Shit man, that's when Geoff was a real singer!!!

Fukk, I love when Dave Meniketi belts out the first heavy line. Halford? Really???? BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!

I feel sorry for you Rush wannabes and EMO ELMO loving fantasy nerd pop cult music lovers.

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

"STARS" is one of the greatest HEAVY METAL SONGS ON THE EARTH!!!! IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE FOLKS!!!

They even added 8 tracks on to the album.

IT'S ONLY ON CD BECAUSE OF JAPAN!!! THANK GOD!!!!! THANK METAL GODS!!!! THANK JOHNNY BLAZE!!!!!!

GOD WHAT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH!!

Well at least RUSH was kind enough to but a live version of "Distant Early Warning" on this record for a good cause. STOPPING HUNGER!!!!

RUSH IS THE GREATEST FUCKKING BAND IN THE GALAXY!

SADLY THEY ARE DONE BUT THEIR LEGACY LIVES ON!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO TREEDUCK! A TRUE HEAVY METALIST! JUST LIKE NEIL PEART! NOT!

I'M "HUNGRY FOR HEAVEN" BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE SOON! PERHAPS ONLY IF I REACH A TANTRIC ORGASM LIKE STING!!!!!!! I am not a fan of STING. ZOOLANDER 2 RHYMES WITH POO! Do you even get this moment?

It blows my mind that this "HEAR N AID" cd is only available in Japan!

It blows my soul that the "HEAR N AID" video is only available on VHS or on bootleg DVD.

There is no justice for HEAVY METAL!!

You fanbois keep writing your boring threads about MUSE, Steven Wilson and Kate Bush. Bush almost rhymes with RUSH. BORING! I like BUSH! Not the band or the two Presidents.

This Forum is dying a slow death.

Hopefully someone new will come along and breathe a fresh baby's breath into this Ghost In The Shell Hell.

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

Thank God Or Whoever for ROCK AND ROLL!

Even when this Forum is long gone the music will live on forever.

Forums come and go like businesses and mortal humanity.

"We are only immortal for a limited time." How cliche Neil. Thanks for the memories.

I know I know.

I'm the one who has the problem.

Mouthing off on here with my fingers for almost ten years. Always coked up and drunk out of my mind. Heroin user here! Fun to write on cocaine and Jack Daniels.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

Love to all of my friends on here!!!

To the constant silent HATERS?

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

When are Rush drummer tryouts?

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

You who read my crap don't even get me.

Divorce has made me this way.

Please.

"LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH!"

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

EARL! What do you think of the Rainbow, Dio and Sabbath DELUXE EDITIONS??

:hail:

Jesus Christ Duck!

Curveball!

I can't keep up with it.

I thought I already owned all of them! UK or Japan versions!!

Are they reissued?

Am I missing some?

I can't keep up.

Listening to some April Wine now. FUCKK "ROLLER" IS A FUCKKING KILLER SONG!!!! TALK ABOUT PASSIONE BACK IN ROCK!

Sadly us rock experts have to look back in time to get our fuckking rocks off on classic killer HARD ROCK AND METAL!!!!!!!

ROLLER BABY!!

My next woman is going to be a fuckking ROLLER!

I'm CRAZY BABY!

I want to have more "CRAZY BABIES" TOO!! I WANT A SON!

Signed,

OZZY

No I don't think there's any more new ones. What do you think of them though?

Oh wow Duck. Ok.

Then I am sure I have all of them. I think they are fuckking incredible.

I love the bonus discs. NOT FILLER!!!

I love the THIN LIZZY ONES TOO!

But dude, my favorite is a strange one.

We typed about this before.

I love ETERNAL IDOL with the bonus disc.

The Tony Martin version is good but I'm a BADLANDS RAY GILLEN WHORE!

RAY's disc is in that set.

Make men want to f***ing ROCK HARD!!!!!

RIP RAY GILLAN!

So duck here is a question for you.

Do you own the third BADLANDS album that was dropped from Atlantic?

It's called DUSK.

ITS INCREDIBLE!

Also Ray was in a band called SUN RED SUN

Incredible.

Then he died from AIDS.

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!

I really like the Seventh Star and that bonus disc with Ray Gillen. AND Born Again with THAT bonus disc! Also the packaging and booklet of Born Again is amazing!

• Like 1

Favorite Warrior of all time ????

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Manute-Bol-Hits-Three-Pointer.gif

Coincidently (or maybe not), "Manute" means "special blessing". I like how it fits into Earl's thread since he often says "I am blessed and I am cursed".

• Like 2

Earl,

You're digging back deep with that album! 30 years I bet. And it's overshadowed by We Are the World, Band Aid, etc.

But yeah, I bet you can find that cd out here for ¥300 (around $2.75?) at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner....

OR

...the cd would be sold for ¥8,000 ($75?) and found at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner!

That's how bipolar this den is!

A couple of years ago, Geoff Tate was randomly drinking beers with a former co-worker of mine at some dirty 'ol rock bar dive. And apparently, Geoff wasn't the dick that's often reported. Tate was that former co-worker's idol so he was in hog heaven and reportedly was so nervous talking to him. No worries. No shit.

That same year, Tom Cruise was promoting his newest action movie wank...

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

During that promo visit, Cruise was standing on the deck of some boat floating down Osaka's dirty Dotonbori canal waving and grinning like Prince By-Tor to his adoring public. "Tom Cruise mita?" acquaintances asked me after the visit. "Why the hell do I wanna see him?" was my thought. "No, I didn't" was my answer. No shit.

What am I rambling about?

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

P.S. Earl, when you visit this land some day, don't blow your wad in some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner! There are more albums where that came from!

:blaze:

JB!!!

You really make me smile buddy. I thought people were going to attack me for my rant.

You are so right on.

I am dying to get over there to hit every fuckingg dusty record store there! Dude! I have a HEAR N AID CD to play and one sealed. I am crazy! YOU KNOW THIS!!!

But I'm fuckking CRAZY IN A GOOD WAY!!!!!

I KNOW WHAT I LOVE AND I LOVE WHAT I KNOW!!!!

Remember my new slogan and Motorhead song title. "SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

Fuckk it friend!

We only live once. You bring me joy here and make me want to write more here.

When I die I can't take my music with me either.

CDS will be useless when I am 90 but I will be proactive and own many cd players still sealed so I can listen to my rare Japanese shit until I die.

I feel like I live alone on this planet despite being surrounded my amazing family and an incredible network of friends.

Many are on here too. You know who you are. I hope!

Gosh I love music.

Perhaps I was the one who actually chose rock and roll over my wife.

Now that I have retained my home I blast my stereo every night. Five cds a night while watching sports.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

When the Warriors have been in the playoffs I always blast old Van Halen with the TV sound off at my house.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

We are all connected to the Universe.

I'm going deeper every day.

Blaze!

If I ever go to Japan I will go alone. We better meet and explore record stores together!!!!!

I know the Whores in Japan dude.

I've wasted a lot of money on Japanese product. Fuckk it.

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

I'm gonna waste a lot of money on Japanese product tonight!!! My buddy's birthday so we'll eat and booze, eat and booze. And to quote you, "Fuckk it!"

Could be time this evening for the private karaoke room with nomihodai (all you can drink booze). Don't really need the booze but singing with friends is always cool! Wish you were here!

Ah, my train just pulled into the station. Party with pals in 3-2-1....:cheers:

• Like 1

Earl,

You're digging back deep with that album! 30 years I bet. And it's overshadowed by We Are the World, Band Aid, etc.

But yeah, I bet you can find that cd out here for ¥300 (around $2.75?) at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner....

OR

...the cd would be sold for ¥8,000 ($75?) and found at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner!

A couple of years ago, Geoff Tate was randomly drinking beers with a former co-worker of mine at some dirty 'ol rock bar dive. And apparently, Geoff wasn't the dick that's often reported. Tate was that former co-worker's idol so he was in hog heaven and reportedly was so nervous talking to him. No worries. No shit.

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

During that promo visit, Cruise was standing on the deck of some boat floating down Osaka's dirty Dotonbori canal waving and grinning like Prince By-Tor to his adoring public. "Tom Cruise mita?" acquaintances asked me after the visit. "Why the hell do I wanna see him?" was my thought. "No, I didn't" was my answer. No shit.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

P.S. Earl, when you visit this land some day, don't blow your wad in some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner! There are more albums where that came from!

JB!!!

You really make me smile buddy. I thought people were going to attack me for my rant.

You are so right on.

I am dying to get over there to hit every fuckingg dusty record store there! Dude! I have a HEAR N AID CD to play and one sealed. I am crazy! YOU KNOW THIS!!!

Remember my new slogan and Motorhead song title. "SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

Fuckk it friend!

CDS will be useless when I am 90 but I will be proactive and own many cd players still sealed so I can listen to my rare Japanese shit until I die.

I feel like I live alone on this planet despite being surrounded my amazing family and an incredible network of friends.

Gosh I love music.

Now that I have retained my home I blast my stereo every night. Five cds a night while watching sports.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

When the Warriors have been in the playoffs I always blast old Van Halen with the TV sound off at my house.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

If I ever go to Japan I will go alone. We better meet and explore record stores together!!!!!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

I'm gonna waste a lot of money on Japanese product tonight!!! My buddy's birthday so we'll eat and booze, eat and booze. And to quote you, "Fuckk it!"

Could be time this evening for the private karaoke room with nomihodai (all you can drink booze). Don't really need the booze but singing with friends is always cool! Wish you were here!

Ah, my train just pulled into the station. Party with pals in 3-2-1.... :cheers:

I was going to go to bed but I just had to see some of the responses here. It's amazing how great several of you are on here. I can say almost anything and there is no anger or hate. I am in shock.

Damn JB!

I love you man! Like the movie right?

You just said "WISH YOU WERE HERE!"

PINK FLOYD BABY!

WE are "two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year!"

THAT WAS MY MARRIAGE OF 18 YEARS!!

God I wish I could transport myself to Japan right now!!!!

I would love to party with you someday.

Damn!

So many friends on here world wide!! WORLDWIDE LIVE!!! SCORPS!

If I was rich I would travel the world and meet all of my Rush Forum Friends.

I am dead serious.

I hope those of you who read this and know me get the REAL ME!!!

I saw THE WHO a few weeks ago and it was Pete Townshend''s 71st birthday. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! TRUST ME!

STARKY BLOWS HIS FUCKKING FATHER AWAY! LOL!

DUH!

STARR OUT OF STARKY!!! HOW SNARKY! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

BLESSED AND CURSED! I AM!

JUST LIKE A MEDIOCRE RUSH SONG!!! LOL! LOVE U DUDE!!!!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

• Like 2

FUKKING EPIC!!

I put this thread in the boring RUSH Section because this section is fuckking BORING! JMO!!!!!!!

I hope this thread tanks like Hilary Clinton! Oh yeah! Let's add some more spice to a bitter place.

The entire "Hear 'N Aid" creation was done thanks to the greatness of RONNIE JAMES DIO!!! RIP!

The actual song "STARS" is beyond an EPIC METAL MASTERPIECE!!!! "WE ARE THE WORLD" was also a great cause. But can't even "Take Hold Of The Flame" to Geoff Tate's jock strap! Shit man, that's when Geoff was a real singer!!!

Fukk, I love when Dave Meniketi belts out the first heavy line. Halford? Really???? BEYOND INCREDIBLE!!

I feel sorry for you Rush wannabes and EMO ELMO loving fantasy nerd pop cult music lovers.

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

"STARS" is one of the greatest HEAVY METAL SONGS ON THE EARTH!!!! IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE FOLKS!!!

IT'S ONLY ON CD BECAUSE OF JAPAN!!! THANK GOD!!!!! THANK METAL GODS!!!! THANK JOHNNY BLAZE!!!!!!

Well at least RUSH was kind enough to but a live version of "Distant Early Warning" on this record for a good cause. STOPPING HUNGER!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO TREEDUCK! A TRUE HEAVY METALIST! JUST LIKE NEIL PEART! NOT!

I'M "HUNGRY FOR HEAVEN" BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE SOON! PERHAPS ONLY IF I REACH A TANTRIC ORGASM LIKE STING!!!!!!! I am not a fan of STING. ZOOLANDER 2 RHYMES WITH POO! Do you even get this moment?

It blows my soul that the "HEAR N AID" video is only available on VHS or on bootleg DVD.

You fanbois keep writing your boring threads about MUSE, Steven Wilson and Kate Bush. Bush almost rhymes with RUSH. BORING! I like BUSH! Not the band or the two Presidents.

Hopefully someone new will come along and breathe a fresh baby's breath into this Ghost In The Shell Hell.

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

"We are only immortal for a limited time." How cliche Neil. Thanks for the memories.

I know I know.

Mouthing off on here with my fingers for almost ten years. Always coked up and drunk out of my mind. Heroin user here! Fun to write on cocaine and Jack Daniels.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

Jesus Christ Duck!

Curveball!

I can't keep up with it.

Are they reissued?

Am I missing some?

I can't keep up.

Listening to some April Wine now. FUCKK "ROLLER" IS A FUCKKING KILLER SONG!!!! TALK ABOUT PASSIONE BACK IN ROCK!

Sadly us rock experts have to look back in time to get our fuckking rocks off on classic killer HARD ROCK AND METAL!!!!!!!

ROLLER BABY!!

I'm CRAZY BABY!

Signed,

OZZY

Oh wow Duck. Ok.

RIP RAY GILLAN!

It's called DUSK.

ITS INCREDIBLE!

Incredible.

Then he died from AIDS.

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!

I really like the Seventh Star and that bonus disc with Ray Gillen. AND Born Again with THAT bonus disc! Also the packaging and booklet of Born Again is amazing!

OMG Duck.

You are preaching to the choir of ROCK!

I do have them all and I love them!!!!

SEVENTH STAR!!! UNDERRATED!!!!

OMG BORN AGAIN RULES!!!

There is a song about me on that record.

ZERO THE HERO

Then again

I'm NOBODY'S HERO

• Like 1

Favorite Warrior of all time ????

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Manute-Bol-Hits-Three-Pointer.gif

My God.

You guys never let me go to sleep. LOL

I love Manute

RIP

I used to have season tickets for the WARRIORS back in the late 80's 90's.

I saw it all guys.

I am a real fan.

Trust me.

Chris Mullin

Tim Hardaway

Mitch Richmond

RUN TMC!

DON NELSON!!

THE MAUI DRUNK! BLESS HIS SOUL!

When I was in college at St. Mary's the Warriors used to train there.

I met them all!

I have lots of stories.

Oh well.

Now the Warriors are the hottest ticket in the NBA!

If it wasn't for the Warriors the NBA would be bankrupt. Just like Hilary Clinton. LOL!

It just doesn't matter.

Favorite Warrior?

Wilt?

Rick Barry? Arrogant PRICK.

Hmmmm

So obvious for me yet so cliche and trendy.

CURRY IS THE BEST!!!

Go dig up my 2015 Warriors Thread.

I wrote it way before they were good.

I know my shit.

Sadly I get no RESPECT on here. Typical and I honestly finally don't care. It's all about the love of the self. I'm in baby.

WARRIORS!

Love,

RODNEY DANGERFIELD

I'M OUT!

1001001 in distress

1001001 no respect.

• Like 2

FUKKING EPIC!!

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

I know I know.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c60JyCnC63Y

See TF!!!!

I FUCKKING LOVE YOU TOO!!! WHEN THE FUCKK ARE WE GOING TO MEET FOR MANY BEERS????

I am so tired of having great friends on here and NEVER MEETING THEM!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!

I will be out your way at the back end of the year I think. I'll just start training my liver now for the booze onslaught!

In the words of Hanoi Rocks...

"Stay right where you are,

I'll pick you up anyway,

Any day around I'll be with you,

You don't have to worry no more."

Signed,

Cheyenne :guitar:

Edited by Turbine Freight
  • Like 2

I wish I was still this passionate about music but at this point I'm just not anymore.

AW!

I didn't mean to sound like a dick last night but man I am fed up! I am being taken to the cleaners thanks to California Law and and a lazy woman.

My band is fuckking retired.

My 15 year old daughter is rebelling and won't talk to me. Thank goodness her grades are still incredible.

Hey, every single human on this planet has their own drama. I am sorry if I went over the line last night but at the end of the day I have no regrets.

It is what it is.

We are all on this f***ing beautiful planet for a limited time.

It's the shitty humans who make this planet stink! JMO

Look I sure as hell am far from perfect but luckily I still feel comfortable sharing my feelings on this Forum.

I love many on here. I actually hate no one. Not even my ex wife.

Well then I again I do hate Neil for being a fuckking pussy and hanging up his Promark 747s for his beautiful little girl Olivia. WHOOPS!!!! I mean his f***ing BMW Motorcycle!!!!! Some dad.

Yep!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY NEIL NEXT WEEK!!

I will be in Las Vegas for Steely Dan and Steve Winwood! Guess I'm just like Neil! A DICK!

Well not really Zoe is 19. She doesn't care. She's with her 19 year old boyfriend. Skylar lives with her mom full time.

All good!

I can't wait to get back to Vegas!!!

ROCK AND ROLL IS ALIVE

RUSH IS DEAD

SO IS THIS FORUM

SO IS THIS THREAD!

We are all dinosaurs. All our mortal music heroes are dying.

We are also dying.

Such is life.

Embrace your face.

ROCK ON FOREVER!

WE SHALL ALL BURN IN THE DYING SUNLIGHT!

THE MOON SHALL GUIDE US TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wrote that!!

A drunk mushroom, pill popping heroin addict who lives in a cardboard box.

"Loan Me A Dime?"

Love,

BOZ SCAGGS

Not over the line at all. I know you have some personal issues as you outlined but you are channeling a lot of your energy towards music which is probably the best thing you can do. Plus, I can't see very well. Just ask tree duck

• Like 1

My 15 year old daughter is rebelling and won't talk to me. Thank goodness her grades are still incredible.

Having been a rebellious 15 year old daughter myself, I want to apologize on behalf of teenage girls the world 'round. If you thought it was hard being a teen, it's even more difficult when you're female. The combination of hormones, societal pressures, and feeling like you're a grownup when you're actually not (but you don't realize that until 10 or 20 years later) is incredibly difficult. The only advice I can give you is to continue to let her know that you love her, give her as much freedom as you feel comfortable with, and keep honest lines of communication open. Best of luck to you, my friend.

• Like 1

I saw THE WHO a few weeks ago and it was Pete Townshend''s 71st birthday. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! TRUST ME!

Hey, I was at that show, too! Friends had tickets but then the husband got called away for a work trip so the wife took me. I'm not really a fan of the band (I only know their hits; I've never heard a full album) but I thought they put on a great show. Both Roger's and Pete's voices were great. Do you know the name of the instrumental song they did? That was my favourite of all they played.

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Ah, my train just pulled into the station. Party with pals in 3-2-1.... :cheers:

I was going to go to bed but I just had to see some of the responses here. It's amazing how great several of you are on here. I can say almost anything and there is no anger or hate. I am in shock.

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

By chance (or maybe not), I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt: a fitted T-shirt of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. We didn't do karaoke but we did hit up our favorite Italian joint with all you can drink booze followed by one of our favorite bars with a bartender that can tell stories worthy of movies. Outside of talking about some personal stuff, we were on topics of music, movies, travel, ZOMBIES, and 80s culture. You would've loved it!

On the train home now. Hopefully I won't pass out before my stop!

Shit, you're probably just waking up after a night of who knows what kind of dreaming!

FUKKING EPIC!!

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

I know I know.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

Jesus Christ Duck!

Curveball!

I can't keep up with it.

Are they reissued?

Am I missing some?

I can't keep up.

ROLLER BABY!!

I'm CRAZY BABY!

Signed,

OZZY

Oh wow Duck. Ok.

RIP RAY GILLAN!

It's called DUSK.

ITS INCREDIBLE!

Incredible.

Then he died from AIDS.

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!

No mate I only got the first two albums and I wasn't really impressed. I wanted Jake to play like he did in Ozzy, I didn't see him as a blues/rock guy.

I wish I was still this passionate about music but at this point I'm just not anymore.

I am being taken to the cleaners thanks to California Law and and a lazy woman.

Well not really Zoe is 19. She doesn't care. She's with her 19 year old boyfriend. Skylar lives with her mom full time..

Is it all because of Wendy Earl Is she poisoning them against you??

Hey, I was at that show, too! Friends had tickets but then the husband got called away for a work trip so the wife took me. I'm not really a fan of the band (I only know their hits; I've never heard a full album) but I thought they put on a great show. Both Roger's and Pete's voices were great. Do you know the name of the instrumental song they did? That was my favourite of all they played.

Awesome Gina!

I've seen The Who three times in my life.

1982 Kenny Jones

1991 Simon Philllips

2016 Zach Starkey

They were AMAZING ALL THREE TIMES!!!!! Too bad I was too young to see Keith Moon. Oh well!

That instrumental song is "Sparks" off of TOMMY! INCREDIBLE SET!!!!!!!

• Like 1

FUKKING EPIC!!

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

I know I know.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

Jesus Christ Duck!

Curveball!

I can't keep up with it.

Are they reissued?

Am I missing some?

I can't keep up.

ROLLER BABY!!

I'm CRAZY BABY!

Signed,

OZZY

Oh wow Duck. Ok.

RIP RAY GILLAN!

It's called DUSK.

ITS INCREDIBLE!

Incredible.

Then he died from AIDS.

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!

No mate I only got the first two albums and I wasn't really impressed. I wanted Jake to play like he did in Ozzy, I didn't see him as a blues/rock guy.

Ok dude please trust me. "Dusk"is better than "Voodoo Highway." That second Badlands records is the weakest in my humble opinion.

GET DUSK!!! IT ROCKS!

But true. Bark At The Moon and Ultimate Sin are MASTERPIECES!!!

Well not really Zoe is 19. She doesn't care. She's with her 19 year old boyfriend. Skylar lives with her mom full time..

Zoe and I are fine Pat. But yes I seriously think she might be getting into Skylar's head. It's sad but that's life. I will do anything and everything for my girls despite the drama. Sky is 15 and is really suffering from this divorce. So I am cutting her some slack. Her grades are incredible and she is still playing soccer everyday so she is still on the right path.

• Like 3

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

By chance (or maybe not), I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt: a fitted T-shirt of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. We didn't do karaoke but we did hit up our favorite Italian joint with all you can drink booze followed by one of our favorite bars with a bartender that can tell stories worthy of movies. Outside of talking about some personal stuff, we were on topics of music, movies, travel, ZOMBIES, and 80s culture. You would've loved it!

Shit, you're probably just waking up after a night of who knows what kind of dreaming!

Hahaha! JB! You crack me up! I hope we can meet up in Japan some year and party!!

God I woke up at noon today. My dreams were really intense. My last dream was so wild and it felt so real. I can't type it on the Forum as it is X rated. Dating is a drag. Thank goodness I have lucid dreaming!!! I could write movies based on my dreams! Perhaps I am insane!!!!

In a good way........

• Like 2

Having been a rebellious 15 year old daughter myself, I want to apologize on behalf of teenage girls the world 'round. If you thought it was hard being a teen, it's even more difficult when you're female. The combination of hormones, societal pressures, and feeling like you're a grownup when you're actually not (but you don't realize that until 10 or 20 years later) is incredibly difficult. The only advice I can give you is to continue to let her know that you love her, give her as much freedom as you feel comfortable with, and keep honest lines of communication open. Best of luck to you, my friend.

Hahaha! You nailed it Gina and thanks for the luck. I really need it. Luckily Zoe was a breeze. But yes Skylar is going to be more of a challenge. I am giving her the freedom. I try to communicate with her via phone calls and texts. She ignores me. Cheers!

• Like 2

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

Hahaha! JB! You crack me up! I hope we can meet up in Japan some year and party!!

God I woke up at noon today. My dreams were really intense. My last dream was so wild and it felt so real. I can't type it on the Forum as it is X rated. Dating is a drag. Thank goodness I have lucid dreaming!!! I could write movies based on my dreams! Perhaps I am insane!!!!

In a good way........

Earl, don't you dare think of going to Japan without me . .

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

We'll all go see Momoiro Clover or AKB48

Just when Japan thinks it has seen it all - it hasn't seen Lucas and Earl

http://fat.gfycat.com/TemptingSimpleJabiru.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/657a8d8a79004e076a730bd54991b788/tumblr_n9ubm5A77r1tsqfxqo2_400.gif

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

FUKKING EPIC!!

No HOPE!

METAL LIVES!!!!

RUSH IS METAL!!!!!!!!

RUSH IS DEAD.

Is this Forum next????

I know I know.

SO?

Shoot me or ban me.

FUCKK OFF!

I'm awesome.

I'm in!!!!

Signed,

"Middletown Dreams"

Please.

EUP

Earl Under Pressure

CIAO BABY!

THE CULT

Jesus Christ Duck!

Curveball!

I can't keep up with it.

Are they reissued?

Am I missing some?

I can't keep up.

ROLLER BABY!!

I'm CRAZY BABY!

Signed,

OZZY

Oh wow Duck. Ok.

RIP RAY GILLAN!

It's called DUSK.

ITS INCREDIBLE!

Incredible.

Then he died from AIDS.

SO SAD!!!!!!!!!

Ok dude please trust me. "Dusk"is better than "Voodoo Highway." That second Badlands records is the weakest in my humble opinion.

GET DUSK!!! IT ROCKS!

But true. Bark At The Moon and Ultimate Sin are MASTERPIECES!!!

Aye I was listening to Bark at the Moon the other day and it sounds as good as ever!

• Like 1

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

An X-rated drag show?? :cheerleader:

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

An X-rated drag show?? :cheerleader:

Treeduck, you in too ??

JB, could you handle me, Earl and Duck ??

• Like 1

Zoe and I are fine Pat. But yes I seriously think she might be getting into Skylar's head. It's sad but that's life. I will do anything and everything for my girls despite the drama. Sky is 15 and is really suffering from this divorce. So I am cutting her some slack. Her grades are incredible and she is still playing soccer everyday so she is still on the right path.

Things will probably work out Earl down the line. :cheers:

• Like 1