Jump to content


The Hate Thread

Hate

  • Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#41 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 05 June 2016 - 03:14 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 05 June 2016 - 08:19 AM, said:

I love all nuts that I've tasted up til now....
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Sponsored Post

#42 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 8918 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 June 2016 - 04:44 PM

Let me give this one some thought...

#43 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:21 PM

I hate English class.

#44 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 21715 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Buyin' a Jeep Wrangler, getting that 5th Utah national park in, going to Scotland, returning to Canada, Devin Townsend, doin' good

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:27 PM

Drivers below my caliber

we gotta get places, people

I plead for trfers to not utilize any electronic distraction while driving. Make your community a better place.

#45 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:28 PM

View PostYYZumbi, on 05 June 2016 - 10:49 AM, said:

I hate that vinyls is so expensive these days!

I hate that new vinyls is recorded digital!

I hate that new vinyl covers is bad quality, it was so much better in the old days!

Agreed.

#46 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

View PostGeddy, on 05 June 2016 - 01:22 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 04 June 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

I hate Pop music, and the number 33.
You hate pop music, but you like Rush??

Yes.

#47 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 3784 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:58 PM

Intolerance
Stupidity
Lack of an open mind
No Sense of Humor
Pin Dicks driving big 4x4 trucks (let's just call it insecurity covered by over-compensation)
Boring, predictable music
No talent pop singers
Brussel Sprouts
Assparagus (the empahasis on 'Ass')
Mean Cats

#48 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 53807 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 05 June 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 05 June 2016 - 09:44 AM, said:


Am I suppose to take this as "I Hate Morrissey" or "I hate Morrissey post-Smiths"? :huh:
Yes. And no.


Viva hate.

Edited by goose, 05 June 2016 - 08:07 PM.


#49 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 69766 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:12 PM



#50 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:28 PM

Natto: fermented beans with raw egg & soy sauce

Posted Image

It's nastier than it sounds and looks.

If you hike all morning and afternoon on a hot & humid summer day wearing thick wool socks, take your socks off afterwards. Then, smell between your toes. This is the natto smell.

#51 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:17 AM

I hate Disney Channel.

#52 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 21715 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:Buyin' a Jeep Wrangler, getting that 5th Utah national park in, going to Scotland, returning to Canada, Devin Townsend, doin' good

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:22 PM

I definitely hate long waits in waiting rooms

It's like DMV 2016 all over again

#53 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:30 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 05 June 2016 - 03:14 PM, said:

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 05 June 2016 - 08:19 AM, said:

I love all nuts that I've tasted up til now....
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Really?  Are you 12 years old?  (not that there's anything WRONG with that...) Posted Image  ;)

#54 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 06 June 2016 - 01:56 PM

I dislike feeling ill

#55 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 34021 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Down on Fascination Street
  • Interests:The Cure and 80's music

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

I hate that my mom listens to Rush, but does not know who the drummer is.

This is true. I was in the car one day after a appointment. At the appointment the person asked me if I like :rush: and I said yes. We talked about Neil Peart for a minute and then I got back in the car. I put on :rush: and my mom asked me if Neil Peart was the drummer. WTF mom!

Edited by Surrender74, 06 June 2016 - 06:15 PM.


#56 Crimsonmistymemory

Crimsonmistymemory

    Testing the Fences

  • Members *
  • 17149 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tampa FL
  • Interests:Just an interested cat,
    Living in a,
    Dog eat Dog World

Posted 06 June 2016 - 07:37 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 06 June 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

I hate that my mom listens to Rush, but does not know who the drummer is.

This is true. I was in the car one day after a appointment. At the appointment the person asked me if I like :rush: and I said yes. We talked about Neil Peart for a minute and then I got back in the car. I put on :rush: and my mom asked me if Neil Peart was the drummer. WTF mom!
Well at least she didn't ask if the drummer was Shannon Larkin?? Parents are human you know.

#57 x1yyz

x1yyz

    The Shark Whisperer

  • Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Oakland, CA
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 06 June 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 06 June 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

I hate that my mom listens to Rush, but does not know who the drummer is.

This is true. I was in the car one day after a appointment. At the appointment the person asked me if I like :rush: and I said yes. We talked about Neil Peart for a minute and then I got back in the car. I put on :rush: and my mom asked me if Neil Peart was the drummer. WTF mom!
Well at least she didn't ask if the drummer was Shannon Larkin?? Parents are human you know.

I like a lot of bands without knowing who any of the members are.  Your mom was probably trying to connect and have a conversation with you.

At least your mom likes Rush.  My parents don't like any type of rock music.

#58 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5864 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:24 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 June 2016 - 10:28 PM, said:

Natto: fermented beans with raw egg & soy sauce

Posted Image

It's nastier than it sounds and looks.

If you hike all morning and afternoon on a hot & humid summer day wearing thick wool socks, take your socks off afterwards. Then, smell between your toes. This is the natto smell.

Ohhh, that just seems really nasty, and you're saying it's worse?  Eeeek.     But then, I eat Fluffernutter sandwiches.

#59 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 5864 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:26 PM

View PostSurrender74, on 06 June 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

I hate that my mom listens to Rush, but does not know who the drummer is.

This is true. I was in the car one day after a appointment. At the appointment the person asked me if I like :rush: and I said yes. We talked about Neil Peart for a minute and then I got back in the car. I put on :rush: and my mom asked me if Neil Peart was the drummer. WTF mom!

It could be worse.  When I was younger, a good friend really liked ZZ Top.  Her dad was always asking us about "The ZZ Blobs"  just to piss us off!  :P

#60 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 30145 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:37 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 06 June 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 06 June 2016 - 07:37 PM, said:

View PostSurrender74, on 06 June 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

I hate that my mom listens to Rush, but does not know who the drummer is.

This is true. I was in the car one day after a appointment. At the appointment the person asked me if I like :rush: and I said yes. We talked about Neil Peart for a minute and then I got back in the car. I put on :rush: and my mom asked me if Neil Peart was the drummer. WTF mom!
Well at least she didn't ask if the drummer was Shannon Larkin?? Parents are human you know.

I like a lot of bands without knowing who any of the members are.  Your mom was probably trying to connect and have a conversation with you.

At least your mom likes Rush.  My parents don't like any type of rock music.
Totally.

I like or have liked all of these acts VERY MUCH but I couldn't tell you all of the member's names:

Bob Marley & The Wailers
Jethro Tull
Alice in Chains
Screaming Trees

...and on and on...







Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users