Euro 2016 France

f***ing disgraceful.

Out of Europe and Sterling worthless. Twice in a week.

A tough week for the Empire, for sure. Serves you right for screwing up everyone's investment portfolio! Edited by goose

f***ing disgraceful.

A tough week for the Empire, for sure. Seeves you right for screwing up everyone's investment portfolio!

Poor distraught multi- Millionaire Millennials they just couldn't handle the thought of the EU relegating them. :P Edited by alphseeker

Well that wasn't very good. I don't expect us to win tournaments, but I do expect us to get the basics right with the millionaires we have playing for us, they all shat themselves when we took the lead for some reason.
  • Like 2

Poland-Portugal, Wales-Belgium, Germany-Italy and France-Iceland. Poland vs Iceland in the final, right? :codger:

They just better shut out Portugal and that little baby forward they have. :sarcastic: If they do that then i'll pull for them the rest of the way - :clap:
  • Like 1

Holy shite, what was wrong with Rooney??? I couldn't believe my eyes. What a black day for him and the English.

Kane was also a dead loss, hell, more than half of the team was.

Poor, lifeless performance! They gave football is coming home a new meaning... :cool:

Really hope that Iceland can keep up the passion and march on in the tournament. Those guys wrote history yesterday.

• Like 1

Holy shite, what was wrong with Rooney??? I couldn't believe my eyes. What a black day for him and the English.

Kane was also a dead loss, hell, more than half of the team was.

Poor, lifeless performance! They gave football is coming home a new meaning... :cool:

Really hope that Iceland can keep up the passion and march on in the tournament. Those guys wrote history yesterday.

I've been wondering what's wrong with Rooney for a few years now. His physique's changed, he used to be a bit like Jamie Vardy only with more flair, now people are, I think rather desperately, suggesting he could be our next Paul Scholes type figure in midfield, and he just isn't capable in my opinion, certainly based on his performance against Iceland.

• Like 1

Well that wasn't very good. I don't expect us to win tournaments, but I do expect us to get the basics right with the millionaires we have playing for us, they all shat themselves when we took the lead for some reason.

Yeah...even the simple things looked bad.

f***ing disgraceful.

Live with it and learn to love it! What other choice have you??

Rugby or cricket?

f***ing disgraceful.

Rugby or cricket?

I think he prefers crown green bowls.

f***ing disgraceful.

Rugby or cricket?

I think he prefers crown green bowls.

:LOL:

Good job, Poland. Bad luck, Blaszczykowski. 5th spot at Euro 2016 ain't bad. This team can go places at the World Cup two years from now.

Polland usually well and harsh. It was a pity they lost.

Portugal follows. We shall see if they'll play against Gales or Belgium. It will be a good game tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good job, Poland. Bad luck, Blaszczykowski. 5th spot at Euro 2016 ain't bad. This team can go places at the World Cup two years from now.

Polland usually well and harsh. It was a pity they lost.

Portugal follows. We shall see if they'll play against Gales or Belgium. It will be a good game tomorrow.

Can't get very far scoring one goal a game. Even today, a second tally would've been enough to go on to the next round. Overall, our forwards let us down.

Please someone put Portugal out of my misery

Our B&B hostess here in Ireland was just lamenting the Poland loss. A gentle soul at 68yo, even dear Eileen can't stomach Ronaldo!

I"m hoping I can find a pib somewhere to catch the second half of the Wales match!

• Like 1

Our B&B hostess here in Ireland was just lamenting the Poland loss. A gentle soul at 68yo, even dear Eileen can't stomach Ronaldo!

I"m hoping I can find a pib somewhere to catch the second half of the Wales match!

Your gonna miss the first 45, so, you must be working over there.. could always try asking the B&B hostess if she has a means of recording live T.V.

It may be over by then. ;) Say hello to Eileen from me. :wub: