What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Pics taken 2 days ago, saturday morning on Pumpkin Lane where my house is. Heaviest snowfall this early in the season in the 20+ years I have lived here.

dq8YJ9Y.jpg

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 1

it's been so dry and windy, hence why almost all of SoCal is on fire. sadly it's gonna be in the low 80's and high 70's this week. it's not even cold and my skin is so dry and my eczema is flaring up like f***ing crazy! i hate california!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Dark and COLD! 16°F

j2ZPJe5.gif?1

The older I get, the more I understand why old people want to move to Florida.

And I say that as someone who lives in SC. The winters here are quite cold enough for me, thanks.

Winter usually just sucks, imo. The occasional snow can be good, and it can be fun to use the fireplace, but otherwise, give me Spring, Summer, or Fall over Winter.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 2

Dark and COLD! 16°F

j2ZPJe5.gif?1

The older I get, the more I understand why old people want to move to Florida.

And I say that as someone who lives in SC. The winters here are quite cold enough for me, thanks.

Winter usually just sucks, imo. The occasional snow can be good, and it can be fun to use the fireplace, but otherwise, give me Spring, Summer, or Fall over Winter.

Me as well. When I was younger, say my first 30 years, I didn't mind the cold and snow too much, but in the mid '80s, istarted reacting to cold on my skin like I was alergic to it. itchiness and not really hives, but intense itchiness. That has passed for the most part, but I don't like to be out in it for all that long...Don't wanna go to Florida either. if it could snow when it was 50 degrees out, I'd enjoy that more....

bDiLAtz.gif

Oh yeah. It's snowing at a rate of 2" per hour they say. I don't listen too much to weather apps, they're usually wrong. local weather from Detroit is more accurate.

c4AoLnQ.gif

So far, my town has been extremely lucky. A snowfall of 1-3 inches totally missed us yesterday. My yard is only half covered with about an inch of snow at the most. Lots of grass everywhere. Temps are to fall to around zero next week, but only for a few days. Very little snow so far this winter.

That said, January and February will probably be pure Hell..... :doh: