What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Probably won't remember to.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/cupid%20banana.gif

K, I just checked and it has rained...still is according to the puddles....I don't know how accurate AccuWeather is, sometimes it gets it right, and sometimes it doesn't. Generally it is right, so I can't really complain! LOL

:banana:

• Like 1

Same here! Windows open, no air con needed, Just had a short downpour, and the SMELL of the AIR is WONDERFUL! 72° (Real Feel 68°) 63% Humidity overcast, but was sunny most of the day...GREAT DAY!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20moose.gif

Another GORGEOUS Day! 63° (Real Feel 68°F) Humidity is supposed to be 86% but it doesn't feel like it at all.... breezy, just beautiful...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Singing%20Bananas.jpg

• Like 1

Thousands of acres are burning and a few have lost homes.

High winds, high heat and very low humidity caused us to have a Red Alert yesterday. It's hard to contain fires with 40 mph winds.

Today, we are all breathing in smoke - heavy, dense, smoke. It's awful.

Low seventies today.

Edited by Lorraine

High winds, high heat and very low humidity caused us to have a Red Alert yesterday. It's hard to contain fires with 40 mph winds.

Low seventies today.

I haven't read any thing in the news about it .If it's really that bad take a wet cloth and cover your nose and mouth.

Low seventies today.

My cousin lives in Apple Valley , California close to where the fires are. He's been posting pictures of the smoke out his front door. Looks nasty. Do you have a lot of pine trees where you are, Lorraine? They make some of the worst smelling smoke.

• Like 2

Low seventies today.

My cousin lives in Apple Valley , California close to where the fires are. He's been posting pictures of the smoke out his front door. Looks nasty. Do you have a lot of pine trees where you are, Lorraine? They make some of the worst smelling smoke.

Evergreen trees we have.

It's awful. You go outside and can almost choke. You can't escape it either. I have the windows closed to keep it out of the house.

Last night I could hardly sleep. We have a window fan that pulls in air from the outside and I could smell it. Had to get up to make sure it wasn't next door. There an abandoned house almost stripped down to nothing adjacent to our property with an overgrown backyard that would catch a spark and go up in flames in an instant - it's so dried out.

I really feel for those who have lost their homes and other out buildings on account of this.

I don't know how these fires start. If someone is purposely starting them, they ought to go to prison for life without any possibility of parole ever.

• Like 2

Low seventies today.

Evergreen trees we have.

It's awful. You go outside and can almost choke. You can't escape it either. I have the windows closed to keep it out of the house.

Last night I could hardly sleep. We have a window fan that pulls in air from the outside and I could smell it. Had to get up to make sure it wasn't next door. There an abandoned house almost stripped down to nothing adjacent to our property with an overgrown backyard that would catch a spark and go up in flames in an instant - it's so dried out.

I really feel for those who have lost their homes and other out buildings on account of this.

I don't know how these fires start. If someone is purposely starting them, they ought to go to prison for life without any possibility of parole ever.

Supposedly they can just start when everything just dries out. Wildfires are a natural part of the renewal process and it's unfortunate when people get in the way.

• Like 2