What's the weather like right now?

jamie

It's gonna be :sundog: :sundog: and upper 50's this weekend!

No place to go, but it's still gonna be great!!

50 degrees, light rain,Gonna be better tomorrow after sunrise...

Goodnight, My friends! s2pL7th.gif

• Like 1

4 to 8 inches of SNOW on Sunday??!!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Forecast is now 5-8" today and 1-3" tonight.... The wet snow should be starting soon.... :rage: :rage: :rage:

Hot, effing brutal. 96° on the back screened porch. Got woozy after getting home from shopping, and my stomach was acting up. Drank some water with a pinch of salt and baking soda, feeling a little better. But like John Coffey "I'm tired...dog tired", taking a nap.

Rain throughout the day, maybe 1 break of 10 minutes. Rocky barely has time to get out and go, and when he gets back on the enclosed patio I have a big towel to dry him off. Frustrating as hell.

The Sky decided that the shower I took just an hour ago wasn't satisfactory. I'm soaked!

little-boy-who-didnt-buy-an-eddie-bauer-umbrella-he-got-caught-in-the-rain_0.gif

• Like 1

First big storm of the season! :o There's gonna be tree branches to pick up after this one is done....

Supposed to start raining Saturday and rain off and on for the next 10 days in a row. It's June, you know when it's supposed to be fukking summer. Nothing like living in the Land of No Summer also known as the Pacific Northwest. After my parents pass away (ages 87 and 86) and I know I no longer need to be a half day's drive away from them, I am so fukking moving out of here. Probably end up in Vegas for (lack of state) tax reasons. Sure, too hot to go outside 3 months out of the year down there but it's too wet to go outside the better part of 9 months out of the year here and at least when it's 108 you can still see fukking sunshine out the window. Edited by driventotheedge

Went on a motorcycle ride yesterday with 4 other folks on what was supposedly going to be the last decent weather day for the next 10. Forecast was for morning clouds and afternoon and evening sun. Rode home the last 15 miles in a downpour at 6:30 PM. I'd call that evening. Fukk weather forecasters who only get their job right half the time and are paid handsomely for that kind of job performance when the rest of us would be terminated for getting it right half the time.