What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Aren't you midwesterners in a deep freeze?

I'm no longer one of those but some of them definitely are and more of them will be as the day goes on. I'm just here to visit relatives but headed home today, hopefully.

I don't know where you live now, but it is supposed to make its way to the east coast.

I'm no longer one of those but some of them definitely are and more of them will be as the day goes on. I'm just here to visit relatives but headed home today, hopefully.

I don't know where you live now, but it is supposed to make its way to the east coast.

I live in southwest Washington where it's a balmy 53 degrees. My son said it's about 20 degrees where he is.

• Like 1

It’s gonna rain tomorrow and I’ll be in snow in a couple hours tomorrow on my flight from Ontario,CA to SLC airport for family in Draper, UT. Good thing I got my flu shot a month ago so I’m prepared. I’ll be back Sunday morning.

My half sister is getting me a snow jacket since I only have hoodies.

I live in southwest Washington where it's a balmy 53 degrees. My son said it's about 20 degrees where he is.

Ford, we're neighbors????? :)

I live in the opposite corner for the State - northeast - about 10 miles from the Idaho State Line.

Cold, 32 degrees, snow in about an hour...feels like 18 degrees...14 mph gusts.

Rlt11cI.jpg

Snowing here heavy, round two of a storm that started 2 days ago. Wind gust too ! Get those shovels out again..

Hope you have plenty of supplies and food. I'd send over some chicken soup to you if I lived nearby

Hope also you don't lose your power.

Stay safe!

A mild weekend in western Wisconsin, but some show and cold for a few days after that. We've been very fortunate so far.

We were also fortunate last year, until late January, when we got brutalized for six weeks..... :doh:

• Like 1