What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Foggy then overcast and repeat

I think it's kinda neat when it's FROGGY sometimes!

qZ2cAX3.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Overcast, 37 degrees F, 93% humidity,wind 13 mph from ENE. I want the SUN back. Oh, bwtw. The Electrical pole that was almost torn down a couple weeks ago is going to be replaced firmly on Monday morning. Gotta park my car away from where I usually do...sure hope this doesn't interrupt electricity too long...

pcG2tzV.gif

SUN is out again! I feel SO GOOD! Partly cloudy, but SUN IS OUT! 52 degrees, 96% humidity winds 9 mph from SSE

oSuzYjT.gif

Gawd dammed rain, slush and snow...... :rage: :rage: :rage:

Just finished shoveling ten tons of slush and very wet snow off of two driveways ...... :( :(

Edited by Principled Man

Snowing outside, just a 'shower' as it were. 27 F overcast, 5 mph breeze SSW Yesterday was clear, so the DTE folks had a water free day to erect the new phone pole. They also raised The lines higher than normal so, maybe stupid people who drive tall trucks won't rip them down anymore.

uOLnK1B.png

Barely 60 and clear. Dropped to 56 last night, which is very cool down here. Blankets and space heaters a big help.

This is our second cold spell since the start of November. Usually we have two all "winter". Hmm.

Mostly Sunny, 32 degrees F, Humidity 88% Winds 7MPH out of the South...quite nice actually.

uOLnK1B.png