What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Up, hazy, but the Sun has broken thru that. 73 F, Humidity 75%, wind gusts 6 mph from the SW. Beautiful Day!

bir9WYP.jpg

Particulates-related air quality spiked above 300 today. You can taste the smoke from fires... :(

So of course wifey and I worked all day on the yard setting lattice and planting grapes.

Edited by goose

Another Grey Day. 76 degrees, 71% Humidity, 5 mph wind gusts from the N...

JGJEdLh.jpg

Temperature peaked out at 98.4 Fahrenheit, so far, with a wind under 4mph except for an occasional gust.

I finally pulled the pin at 3 pm as football is on the menu this evening in the silly of **gina.

The pollution index said 5 early but that is BS.

Sun again today...79 F Humidity 55% negligible wind All in all, a perfect day.

0JQwrL0.jpg

Evberything has changed....wow. Thunderstorms now, and still pretty HOT.

IUXQcTM.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Evberything has changed....wow. Thunderstorms now, and still pretty HOT.

IUXQcTM.gif

Thanks, Tinny!

hJuwEcC.gif

• Like 1

75 degrees F, 73% Humidity, 5 mph wind gusts out of the ENE. Pretty decent day.

HPYZ783.jpg

Smoke infestation, orange sky like a Cars tune.

Love The Cars! can't grasp the association though! I have those sort of revelations all the time though also! I get a picture in my mind from my past, and associations rise up and grab me....one, was a cruise my Dad took me on in '67, summer, and I remember seeing a '57 Chevy on the oncoming side of the road, and ALWAYS, "The Last Time" by The Rolling Stones pops into mind. It wasn't on the radio, my parents didn't like 'my music' so it must be something in my mind that makes this association. But now every time I hear this song, That cruise with my Dad comes to mind.

sCeCrTd.jpg

• Like 1

Grey Day here, BTW. 72 degrees, High Humidity, 6 mph winds....cloudy or more Hazy....Nope, CLOUDY.

eVKOe08.gif

Love The Cars! can't grasp the association though! I have those sort of revelations all the time though also! I get a picture in my mind from my past, and associations rise up and grab me....one, was a cruise my Dad took me on in '67, summer, and I remember seeing a '57 Chevy on the oncoming side of the road, and ALWAYS, "The Last Time" by The Rolling Stones pops into mind. It wasn't on the radio, my parents didn't like 'my music' so it must be something in my mind that makes this association. But now every time I hear this song, That cruise with my Dad comes to mind.

sCeCrTd.jpg

sCeCrTd.jpg

The (aforementioned) song in my post is Bye Bye Love and the word is orangy ... sky ... autocorrupt fd that up and I missed it.

My apologies sir! ... and I can't elaborate too eloquently ... just another relationship, this one between man and nature. I like the scene in you're reply so much more so!

• Like 1

sCeCrTd.jpg

sCeCrTd.jpg

The (aforementioned) song in my post is Bye Bye Love and the word is orangy ... sky ... autocorrupt fd that up and I missed it.

My apologies sir! ... and I can't elaborate too eloquently ... just another relationship, this one between man and nature. I like the scene in you're reply so much more so!

I'm In A Quandary. People say I'm TOO explanitory, While I think I'm just trying to get the 'WHOLE Experience' in the person's mind's eye! PLEASE keep this in mind! I'm NOT trying to annoy people, just COMMUNICATE COMPLETELY! I'm GLAD when I can communicate to other, and YOU, TW seem to get, or at least ENJOY my efforts! I really like you TW! I know I can be a PAIN at times, but I'm really not TRYING to be! I'm Glad you get that! Thank you!

sQqH6hw.jpgGimme a HUG banana

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Cloudy, 68 degrees F. Raining. good breeze. Good, cooler temp. Don't need AC today...

k962W4l.jpg