What's the weather like right now?

jamie

A beautiful, warm, non-humid summer day. I am so glad I moved away from San Francisco for many reasons, and one big reason is the weather - it is 15-20 degrees warmer over here than in SF.

Drive 15 More Minutes East it will go up another 15-20.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weather-Storms/Weather-%20dancing%20sun.gif 60°...

:banana:

Troutman, what's the hottest it gets there in the summer?

And what's the coldest in the winter?

Depends on what part of the state. It's usually not to bad here in south central. Both winter and summer but every year is different. Here it can get in to the 80's for summer and below minus ten degrees at times in the winter. The south east gets a lot of rain and is more milder. The interior and the north slope gets the coldest but can get really hot at times in summer. Some times close to 100 degrees. Fires in Alaska can create a big time nightmare.

• Like 1

103 at 11 am

39 - 40°C and not even midday.. that's what I'd call brutal.. ( feel for you ) hope you don't work outdoors dude!

Nope, and that would be dudette. ;)

Depends on what part of the state. It's usually not to bad here in south central. Both winter and summer but every year is different. Here it can get in to the 80's for summer and below minus ten degrees at times in the winter. The south east gets a lot of rain and is more milder. The interior and the north slope gets the coldest but can get really hot at times in summer. Some times close to 100 degrees. Fires in Alaska can create a big time nightmare.

I have a friend that lives in Fairbanks and it seems like her seasons are winter and bug season.

• Like 1

I have a friend that lives in Fairbanks and it seems like her seasons are winter and bug season.

Yep,

I could never live there unless I was making $30.00 bucks an hour or more. Winters are too cold for me and the mosquitoes and other bugs in the summer can be a night mare. Plus. trout fishing is slim in those parts. :P

• Like 1

Yep,

I could never live there unless I was making $30.00 bucks an hour or more. Winters are too cold for me and the mosquitoes and other bugs in the summer can be a night mare. Plus. trout fishing is slim in those parts. :P

Well then it's definitely out. :)

• Like 1

Yep,

Well then it's definitely out. :)

Well, money talks. :LOL:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weather-Storms/Weather-%20Summer%20running%20through%20sprinkler.gif and 73°F

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Cloudy and overcast and rainy, dark and gloomy. It's very like the set of a Hammer Horror film...

All you need is thunder and lightning, and Count Dracula

Edited by Babycat

Cloudy and overcast and rainy, dark and gloomy. It's very like the set of a Hammer Horror film...

Aye and a black (baby) cat! :pussy:

:D

:smoke:

Ooh!.. Kinky ! :whipgirl: .

Ooh!.. Kinky ! :whipgirl: .

Is it? :unsure:

Sunny and beautiful......ALL HOLIDAY WEEKEND LONG.

:sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

• Like 1