What was WEIRD that happened to you today?

OldRUSHfan

The "rain smell"? Do you mean ozone?

No, that's the Lightning smell I know intrinsically what ozone smells like, I used to use OZIUM as an air freshener in my tokin' days....it's just a familiar moisture on plants, asphalt, etc. What's YOUR definition of Ozone smell?

Petrichor, the smell of dust after rain?

Also, this word is NOT in the online Webster's Dictionary.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Writing/WritingGIF.gif

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrichor

• Like 1

Thanks, Johnny! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Characters/GhostRider.gif
  • Like 1

Yogi Berra much? :) :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: Edited by OldRUSHfan

I was relaxing by the pool on vacation a few days ago and bird feces landed on my shoulder.

Back in the late 60's,

I was building a fort for my little green army men. A Blue Jay sh** on my head! :madra: :P

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

A couple weeks ago, when I was studying for a midterm, my Facebook account got hacked by a Russian woman. She changed all my profile information, changed the language preference, and added 200 of the creepiest guys in the world to my friends list. I ended up deleting that account because I got tired of blocking people and deleting email notifications that were cluttering up my inbox. I had a test to study for. A week after that, my friend Katie said her email was hacked. The university's computer system also got hacked and those twits in IT paid a $20K ransom to the hackers. I am so mad at them for caving in to those jerks. The school just made itself a target for more cyber criminals to attack it in the future. Edited by Boots
  • Like 2

The "rain smell"? Do you mean ozone?

No, that's the Lightning smell I know intrinsically what ozone smells like, I used to use OZIUM as an air freshener in my tokin' days....it's just a familiar moisture on plants, asphalt, etc. What's YOUR definition of Ozone smell?

Petrichor, the smell of dust after rain?

Don't know if I know that smell...... :blink: :banana:

Apparently that's what it's called.

Ah, the things you learn from Dr Who! :dweez:

Things you learn from friends on TRF!!! :heart: :mwah: :rose: :notworthy: :LOL: :ebert: :clap: :) :wub: :banana:

:blush: :hi: :) :cheers: :cheerleader:

• Like 1

I dont know what happened to me today...

I was on the bus on my way home from work. And I see this woman that is around 40-50 years old. And my eyes just lock on her. I am looking at her all the bus drive, could not look away. She looked back at me once and smiled. I dont know what I did. I must have just looked stupid. I almost missed my bus stop because I was so focus on her.

And when I went off the bus it was like I just been hypnotized and woke up.

Scary....

• Like 2

I was on the bus on my way home from work. And I see this woman that is around 40-50 years old. And my eyes just lock on her. I am looking at her all the bus drive, could not look away. She looked back at me once and smiled. I dont know what I did. I must have just looked stupid. I almost missed my bus stop because I was so focus on her.

Scary....

Aww...my mum has some lonely friends that would LOVE some of you hehe

• Like 3

Scary....

Aww...my mum has some lonely friends that would LOVE some of you hehe

Swedish meatballs

Scary....

a reptilian, for sure

be thankful you got out alive

• Like 2

Scary....

a reptilian, for sure

Oh I just hope I see her again...

• Like 3

Scary....

a reptilian, for sure

Very true. Reptiles can smell desire. Hence, the looking back and smiling. But additionally, reptiles often hypnotize their prey before they kill which is why Zumbi had that feeling after luckily exiting the bus.

• Like 4

^^^ wow....just, wow.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Beer%20Banana.gif

I've started inhaling the Alcohol Swabs I use when I take my insulin.....EVERY TIME NOW! "GERK!!!"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Acid%20Banana%20rainbow%20backround.gif

I sat on the cat ... she gets into beast mode from time to time and jumps at people. She timed her jump poorly and I almost flattened her. She let out a muffled cry, looked at me indignantly and f'd off. It was quiet funny actually.

WEIRD!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/download.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I got in my car at 6 am this morning and literally 2 seconds after I sat down there was a huge crash. I looked up and my sons basketball net had blown over in the wind and crashed into my wind shield right in front of my face. Could have happened any time during the night or 20 seconds later after I pulled out of the driveway.
  • Like 1

I got in my car at 6 am this morning and literally 2 seconds after I sat down there was a huge crash. I looked up and my sons basketball net had blown over in the wind and crashed into my wind shield right in front of my face. Could have happened any time during the night or 20 seconds later after I pulled out of the driveway.

Wow!!!

Scary....

a reptilian, for sure

You been watching old CSI episodes Lucas? LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana_day_of_tentacle.gif

• Like 2

Abnormally ROBUST Farts today....

PARP!!!

OOPS! :blush:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Goofy%20Banana%20sm%202.jpg :smash:

Never, ever get a website with weebly. I cancelled my domain over a year ago. They are still sending me emails. They actually tried to collect a payment. Lucky for me that I got a new card with a different number.
  • Like 1