MAKE TRF GREAT AGAIN

Union 5-3992

Have the band disown Presto and Snakes so that the catalog would have many fewer clunkers.

Remove Tai Shan from future pressings/versions of Hold Your Fire

Or just redo all of the songs on HYF with the appropriate musician performing them. Does anyone know if Dan Fogelberg is still alive?

• Like 1

I'll only vote for Chump if he forces everyone to own Hemispheres and listen to on 11 every day.

More threads proclaiming Hemispheres as the best album of all time will make TRF great again.

We need to build a wall to keep the jerks out, and make Counterparts pay for it.

:LOL:

Not everyone, in fact very few people at CP, are jerks. They're just allowed to speak their mind without fear of admin reprisal.

Yup.

• Like 1

In order for this place to become great again, Rush would need to be active again and a lot of the regular posters who disappeared after the CA tour would need to return and start regularly posting.

I honestly don't know how we're supposed to pull either of those things off.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Now that Rush has become less active, the forum has followed in their footsteps. It seems like things are just stagnant here (more so than last summer). It also doesn't help that the vast majority the people here are jerks either. What are some ways can we make TRF great again?

We can keep those thoughts to ourselves about how things used to be better, and instead focus on just making it better- through new and different threads, through more earnest discussion, etc.

If I thought the vast majority of people here were jerks, I wouldn't be here at all.

• Like 4

Here's my serious answer on how to make TRF great again: Make Rush Record Great Again.

Exactly, get the band back in the studio to give us another Permanent Waves, Power Windows or Presto. Then TRF will be great again.

• Like 1

I say we should ban the regular TOSTers. They contribute nothing of value

I am SO glad you have NO POWER here! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Wonka%20Banana.gif