MAKE TRF GREAT AGAIN

Union 5-3992

http://i.imgur.com/V7hU5nq.png?1

Now that Rush has become less active, the forum has followed in their footsteps. It seems like things are just stagnant here (more so than last summer). It also doesn't help that the vast majority the people here are jerks either. What are some ways can we make TRF great again?

• Like 1

How was it before?

Active

So just more posts in general

I remember seeing more serious and interesting discussion. Now it feels like list topics have taken over a little. Not that I don't like them, some have really given me some great recommendations.

How was it before?

Active

So just more posts in general

I remember seeing more serious and interesting discussion. Now it feels like list topics have taken over a little. Not that I don't like them, some have really given me some great recommendations.

Gotcha.

Im not sure how those discussions were but start a few ?

http://i.imgur.com/V7hU5nq.png?1

Now that Rush has become less active, the forum has followed in their footsteps. It seems like things are just stagnant here (more so than last summer). It also doesn't help that the vast majority the people here are jerks either. What are some ways can we make TRF great again?

Erect a "wall" around the SOCN to keep the douchebaggary out of the other forums.

• Like 1

Erect a "wall" around the SOCN to keep the douchebaggary out of the other forums.

This.

This.

Why do you hate freedom?

• Like 3

We need to build a wall to keep the jerks out, and make Counterparts pay for it.

:LOL:

Not everyone, in fact very few people at CP, are jerks. They're just allowed to speak their mind without fear of admin reprisal.

Aren't we allowed to do that here? Lots of jokers here still keep making topics

• Like 1

We need to build a wall to keep the jerks out, and make Counterparts pay for it.

Not everyone, in fact very few people at CP, are jerks. They're just allowed to speak their mind without fear of admin reprisal.

Aside from getting liquored up and throwing around the N-Word inappropriately I fear no admin.

• Like 2

Aside from getting liquored up and throwing around the N-Word inappropriately I fear no admin.

What N Word?? Nukular?

• Like 2