Rush Quiz

Permanent-Rush

I am not sure I put this in the right place, but I found a quiz. It tells you what Rush song you are.

Link: http://www.proprofs....-song-are-you_1

I got:

Tom Sawyer:

You are a natural rebel against society and the standards forced upon you. You love adventure and taking risks in life. You know exactly what you want in life, and you are a very focused and driven person. You make sure that nothing gets inbetween you and your dreams.

Share bellow.

Edited by Surrender74
  • Like 5

You got: 2112 (All 7 Parts)

Just like the song, your life is complex and it has many parts to it. You are often times misunderstood by others because of your complexity. You are a mysterious person, with a deep musical passion. You despise conformity, and rebel against the norms of society.

• Like 3

You got: 2112 (All 7 Parts)

Just like the song, your life is complex and it has many parts to it. You are often times misunderstood by others because of your complexity. You are a mysterious person, with a deep musical passion. You despise conformity, and rebel against the norms of society.

DITTO! :laughing guy:

• Like 2

You got: Limelight

You have a natural star quality about you that people are drawn to. You have lots of friends and people who like you. However, beneath that confident and self-aware exterior, you tend to be self-conscious of yourself. Although you are surrounded by people, you don't feel people understand you. You can sometimes feel lonely in the midst of all your popularity.

ehhhh I dunno about that.

• Like 1

You got: Mystic Rhythms

You are a very open minded person, and you try your best not to judge anybody before getting to know them. You tend to be very trusting, and you see the good in people. Your open mindedness brings about a curiosity to learn. You are a natural deep thinker, and because of all these qualities, people are drawn to you.

• Like 3

Um...I'm a Tai Shan?

You are definitely not disliked by everyone, so that's an erroneous result.

When I took the test, I had some trepidation....'oh please nothing from Hold Your Fire'.

'I Think I'm Going Bald' would have been Fortune Cookie ironic and totally accurate.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet

You have a natural star quality about you that people are drawn to. You have lots of friends and people who like you. However, beneath that confident and self-aware exterior, you tend to be self-conscious of yourself. Although you are surrounded by people, you don't feel people understand you. You can sometimes feel lonely in the midst of all your popularity.

Some of this is true.

• Like 2

Although you are surrounded by people, you don't feel people understand you. You can sometimes feel lonely in the midst of all your popularity.

Some of this is true.

As a fellow Limelighter I hope this doesn't mean that we have Neil's personality.

• Like 4

Although you are surrounded by people, you don't feel people understand you. You can sometimes feel lonely in the midst of all your popularity.

Some of this is true.

As a fellow Limelighter I hope this doesn't mean that we have Neil's personality.

I'm just glad we're a song from Moving Pictures. :)

• Like 2

OK, so I took this because it wasn't a BuzzFeed quiz!

You are a very open minded person, and you try your best not to judge anybody before getting to know them. You tend to be very trusting, and you see the good in people. Your open mindedness brings about a curiosity to learn. You are a natural deep thinker, and because of all these qualities, people are drawn to you.

Shoot, a song from the synth era ?? !! At least I am in good company with RGLT !! :) :)

• Like 3

OK, so I took this because it wasn't a BuzzFeed quiz!

Shoot, a song from the synth era ?? !! At least I am in good company with RGLT !! :) :)

I was just going to type the very same thing...good company, indeed! :hug2:

• Like 1

I am not sure I put this in the right place, but I found a quiz. It tells you what Rush song you are.

I got:

Tom Sawyer:

You are a natural rebel against society and the standards forced upon you. You love adventure and taking risks in life. You know exactly what you want in life, and you are a very focused and driven person. You make sure that nothing gets inbetween you and your dreams.

Share bellow.

I got Tommy too!

• Like 1

• Like 1

I got:

Tom Sawyer:

Share bellow.

I got Tommy too!

:)

my wife got mystic rythyms which she said was dead accurate. she's not a rush fan. I like my wife, but not the song (sounds like Miami Vice soundtrack).

Closer to The Heeeaaaaarrrrt, Yeah!!!!

You are a very independent person, although you also aknowledge the importance of having positive influences surrounding you. You are a dreamer by heart, and you definitely have high standards for your life. You know exactly what you want to do, and you won't let anything get in the way of your destiny. You make sure you surround yourself with people who will point you in the right direction.

(Very precise to me)

:D

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 3