Kingdom Hearts Thread

Permanent-Rush

Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming soon and I want to get updates and info. Post anything about Kingdom Hearts. I does not matter the info, character, game in the series, etc.

I will start:

http://surrender74.deviantart.com/art/Sora-587126014

http://surrender74.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-Card-Drawing-587124968

Edited by Surrender74

I've only played the main two on the PS2, but I liked them a lot. Excited for 3 even though I don't remember what happened in them by this point.

Same here. I was 8 when the first one came out, and 12 when the 2nd one came out but I don't have the slightest idea what ever went on in the games in between the first and second one and now the upcoming third one apart from Chain of Memories (which I've still never played ever!). Played the PS3 HD Remaster of the KHII not too long ago and brought back great memories. Might invest in a PS4 just for this game at some point.

• Like 1

I've only played the main two on the PS2, but I liked them a lot. Excited for 3 even though I don't remember what happened in them by this point.

Same here. I was 8 when the first one came out, and 12 when the 2nd one came out but I don't have the slightest idea what ever went on in the games in between the first and second one and now the upcoming third one apart from Chain of Memories (which I've still never played ever!). Played the PS3 HD Remaster of the KHII not too long ago and brought back great memories. Might invest in a PS4 just for this game at some point.

it will also be on Xbox 1