Mother Superior

Riv

You guys like it, or what? This is the new stuff not released yet, but I should have the CD any day now. wink.gif I particularly like the song 'Devil Wind'. All of their albums are great and have a different sound.

Most excellent.

To me its amazing they have played for both Rollins and Lanois, but you can hear why. I saw the Rollins band back in the 90's with Sausage and Helmet. Rollins played last and tore the shit down to the ground. "This song reminds me" is smoking!

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Sep 8 2005, 03:46 AM)
Good stuff Riv, when are they releasing their CD?

Bro, they've got a lot of stuff out, check out their site. This is the first one since a very sad drummer change, though.

QUOTE (tangdog @ Sep 8 2005, 04:19 AM)
Most excellent.

To me its amazing they have played for both Rollins and Lanois, but you can hear why. I saw the Rollins band back in the 90's with Sausage and Helmet. Rollins played last and tore the shit down to the ground. "This song reminds me" is smoking!

Yeah! I got to met Lanois in California when they were playing with him. he was super cool. He had on like $1000 shoes, and I was trying to clean mine off on my pant leg. laugh.gif

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Sep 8 2005, 03:39 AM)
This Song Reminds Me is a kick-ass tune! 1022.gif

"This Song Reminds Me Of You"! Yes, awesome. Got a boot with it live...it kicks my ass.

I wasn't sure at first but once it kicked in to some sabbath/soundgarden type heavy jam then I'm like, this is rockin. I'm listening to "devil wind"

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 8 2005, 11:59 PM)
I wasn't sure at first but once it kicked in to some sabbath/soundgarden type heavy jam then I'm like, this is rockin. I'm listening to "devil wind"

1022.gif

I have a special place for this band. I wish they had more tunes on here.

They have a killer heavy soul vibe. I wish I could have eveyone listen to my favorite tunes from them.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Sep 8 2005, 03:46 AM)
Good stuff Riv, when are they releasing their CD?

Just got an email from Jim, this new CD is called 'Moanin'" and will be released in Europe first in November.

Archived