Deepwater Horizon - Movie Trailer

Thoughts?

Seems like a bit of a taboo subject, but they will stick with the POV from the worker's perspective.

Some have said too soon.

Thanks for posting- Looks interesting and looks like a good cast! I always enjoy John Malkovich and :heart: :heart: Kurt Russell, I thought I saw him in there. I am curious to see how far they can go with being realistic? Just because I wonder how much they can say about BP without being sued or whatever. I wonder if they will show the CEO of BP when he said, "I just want my life back . . " like all the people and businesses that depended on clean water and beaches didn't need their lives back as well. :P :P Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting- Looks interesting and looks like a good cast! I always enjoy John Malkovich and :heart: :heart: Kurt Russell, I thought I saw him in there. I am curious to see how far they can go with being realistic? Just because I wonder how much they can say about BP without being sued or whatever. I wonder if they will show the CEO of BP when he said, "I just want my life back . . " like all the people and businesses that depended on clean water and beaches didn't need their lives back as well. :P :P

^^ AGREE

If I am guessing, and I am, I would assume the 1st hour will be about life off the rig.

Like it begins with Marky Mark coming off the rig...he says it can sometimes be dangerous

(Basically the same story layout they did for The Perfect Storm)

Shows family life, then ..he has to go back out...to pay the bills.

I bet there is NO discussion of BP. It will focus on work conditions/ family and personal hardships...

Could be wrong...but I would assume BP would want a film that painted them badly to NOT come out

• Like 2