Song Battle: Losing It v. Between the Wheels

winter17

Song Battle: Losing It v. Between the Wheels  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better song?

• Losing It
    • Between the Wheels

Losing It is more personal and touching, but Between The Wheels is more of what I love about Rush and just super dark and cool. It's apples and oranges for me.
  • Like 1

Boy, this is a hard one to pick!!! These songs are both very good and they basically equally good (IMO).

Went with BTW - by a hair. Interesting to note that my vote left BTW ahead 8 to 7 so I guess that the overall feeling on this one is somewhat similar to my thoughts. Some might one song or the other a lot more but the overall result is as close as I find the 2 songs to be - very.

Hard to listen to BTW on the album because the live version is so much better. The slower, heavier vibe is powerful and accentuates Alex's awesome solo. Looks like Neal really enjoys playing BTW as well!

BTB is one bad ass tune, and would pick it over 85% of the catalog.

BTB?

Between the boobs? :)

Freudian slip. :LOL:
  • Like 2

For a long time Between the Wheels was my least favorite Rush song, so this is an easy one.

That's a surprising "worst". I mean, Tai Shan, You Bet Your Life, and Dog Years all exist

I warmed up to Losing It, but have loved Between The Wheels for just about eight years. I'll give the long-termer the vote.