Rush "Digital Man" Full Cover

Nicely done, Billy. Your bassist seemed a bit more animated on this one. Was it his idea to do this one? He seems to really be enjoying himself.
  • Like 2

Nicely done, Billy. Your bassist seemed a bit more animated on this one. Was it his idea to do this one? He seems to really be enjoying himself.

It was a combination of coffee and a killer tune! I enjoy all of them, but this one a bit more.

• Like 1

It was a combination of coffee and a killer tune! I enjoy all of them, but this one a bit more.

It shows for sure.

• Like 1

thanks, yeah can't remember who's idea. I probably figured I could kinda sing and play it lol, Chorus is tricky though.
  • Like 1

Great work dude, do you all the triggering or do you and Billy tag team it?