Was this album that Rush released mp3 when it got released?

YYZumbi

During Clockwork Angels Tour the Rush guys gave out a free concert (7 songs from it) because they had to cancel the concert before it due to bad weather.

(Link removed. See HERE.)

They allowed it to be downloaded for 24 hours, but Ive seen it on youtube, so I downloaded it from there. But I have always wondered. When Rush released it, was it mp3 then as well, or did they release it in better quality? Is it someone here that know/remember?

And if you downloaded and have this concert from the Rush upload, do you mind sharing it? Even if its Mp3 or any other format?

Thank you!

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

They released about 40 minutes from a show in Halifax , and as far as I recall they only released it in the mp3 format.

Do you have the original files?

I have the original file and it is MP3.

Do you mind sharing them with me?

Sure. I won't be on my computer until later today. I'll PM you.

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Well, this got my interest. ;)

Not that I want to stick my hand out or anything...... But I do have the HD coming my way next week, those mp3's would be a great add to it.

Well, this got my interest. ;)

Not that I want to stick my hand out or anything...... But I do have the HD coming my way next week, those mp3's would be a great add to it.

I'll take care of you too. I should have thought about it when I had the drive!

Chicago had a rain out and they gave us all a pretty cool hat, never heard of this though.

Why not share it with all of us?, or is it top secret?

I put it up on Dropbox. Here is a link;

(Link removed. See HERE.)

I think you did it wrong. It´s only a listenable link. It´s nowhere to download it.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

During Clockwork Angels Tour the Rush guys gave out a free concert (7 songs from it) because they had to cancel the concert before it due to bad weather.

(link removed)

They allowed it to be downloaded for 24 hours, but Ive seen it on youtube, so I downloaded it from there. But I have always wondered. When Rush released it, was it mp3 then as well, or did they release it in better quality? Is it someone here that know/remember?

And if you downloaded and have this concert from the Rush upload, do you mind sharing it? Even if its Mp3 or any other format?

Thank you!

I removed the Dropbox links. Even though these songs may be found on YouTube and RIAB, the band's official 24-hour release period of this material has expired. As far as we're concerned, that makes it copyrighted material. Therefore, this board doesn't want to aid in the distribution of this content. This is a case of better safe than sorry for us. If you want it, you'll have to find it elsewhere.