#RUSH #Rush

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#161 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6217 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

View PostJohnRogers, on 27 March 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

I'm a 46 year old Canadian male who had more Rush albums than friends back in the early 80's and I know how it feels to camp out for tickets..

I'm the living definition of "true Rush fan"!!

What you think aboot that Mr Rogers!! :P ;)
Let's talk aboot life after 1982. What is your post Moving Pictures experience???

About 35 years of enjoying Hemispheres! :D

Ok..

If that ain't enough I rode a motorcycle with no windshield for 4 straight days in 2010 to see them in Toronto..

But most importantly I love and appreciate The original version of Vapor Trails and can listen to it as easily as the debut album which I also love!

Truth is I love every album and each one becomes more valuable as I get used to their  retirement ..

Dude we're all true Rush fans here ;)

Sponsored Post

#162 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 41962 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:48 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 27 March 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 27 March 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

View PostMMCXII, on 26 March 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

I'm a 46 year old Canadian male who had more Rush albums than friends back in the early 80's and I know how it feels to camp out for tickets..

I'm the living definition of "true Rush fan"!!

What you think aboot that Mr Rogers!! :P ;)
Let's talk aboot life after 1982. What is your post Moving Pictures experience???

About 35 years of enjoying Hemispheres! :D

Ok..

If that ain't enough I rode a motorcycle with no windshield for 4 straight days in 2010 to see them in Toronto..

But most importantly I love and appreciate The original version of Vapor Trails and can listen to it as easily as the debut album which I also love!

Truth is I love every album and each one becomes more valuable as I get used to their retirement

Dude we're all true Rush fans here ;)
See that wasn't so hard. You have earned TrueRushFan™ status.

Yes dude we're all Rush fans here but some are more Rush fans than others...TrueRushFan™

#163 The Honest Man

The Honest Man

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Banned
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Rush

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:36 AM

I do not agree, the blithering idiot who started this thread spends way too much time bashing RUSH to be a true fan!

#164 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 41962 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:38 AM

View PostThe Honest Man, on 29 March 2017 - 12:36 AM, said:

I do not agree, the blithering idiot who started this thread spends way too much time bashing RUSH to be a true fan!
I was a Rush fan before Oklahoma was a state son...no that right I'm only fifty.

#165 The Honest Man

The Honest Man

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:43 AM

You are NOT a fan, not a REAL one anyway! You sound like a typical Dallas Cowboy fan (a fan when they win, nowhere to be seen when their not)
This douche must live in Texas

Edited by The Honest Man, 29 March 2017 - 12:44 AM.

#166 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 41962 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

View PostThe Honest Man, on 29 March 2017 - 12:43 AM, said:

You are NOT a fan, not a REAL one anyway! You sound like a typical Dallas Cowboy fan (a fan when they win, nowhere to be seen when their not)
This douche must live in Texas
Pfft Dallas Cowboys you really don't know Tai Shan aboot me. OSU Cowboys!

#167 The Honest Man

The Honest Man

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:49 AM

I am very happy I don't since you are obviously a giant douche! I was wondering who they wrote that South Park episode about! Now I know!

#168 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 41962 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

View PostThe Honest Man, on 29 March 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

I am very happy I don't since you are obviously a giant douche! I was wondering who they wrote that South Park episode about! Now I know!
Now you're just boring. Good night Tulsa.

#169 The Honest Man

The Honest Man

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:00 AM

Baby douche had to go night night because someone actually called his ass out on the fact he really is not a fan. Now we all know your a hater posing as a fan!!! 🤗

#170 grasbo

grasbo

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • Interests:Music,playing guitar,collecting models,recording,football,cricket,op shopping,chilli,garlic,anchovies,wasabi,mustard,oysters,mussells,beer,war gaming,model railroading,positive people,goldfish

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:15 AM

Whats this crap?.I am not a true fan because i currently don't have a copy of Fly By Night.I never saw Rush live(something to do with where i live and money).However i enjoy almost everything they have done and thats since i first heard them in 1978.I must be a true fan.

#171 The Honest Man

The Honest Man

• Banned
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

View Postgrasbo, on 29 March 2017 - 03:15 AM, said:

Whats this crap?.I am not a true fan because i currently don't have a copy of Fly By Night.I never saw Rush live(something to do with where i live and money).However i enjoy almost everything they have done and thats since i first heard them in 1978.I must be a true fan.

You sound like one to me. And yes it's crap. The "person" that started this thread is not even a fan, so I don't know why he thinks he has godly powers and gets to decide who is or is not a fan.

#172 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 22031 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

View PostThe Honest Man, on 29 March 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

You sound like one to me. And yes it's crap. The "person" that started this thread is not even a fan, so I don't know why he thinks he has godly powers and gets to decide who is or is not a fan.

It's called a "joke". It's not a serious thread. No one here is taking this literally except you.

I don't know why I bother but apparently it needs to be said.

#173 thirteen

thirteen

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 975 posts
  • Interests:Guitar.
    AC/DC, Rush, Seasick Steve, SRV, Rainbow/Deep Purple.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:24 AM

The truest true Rush fans are found here in Australia.

Don't believe me?

Try following a band that only you and 5 other Aussies have heard of :P

#174 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

Vapor Trail

• Members
  • 15613 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:55 AM

View PostEagleMoon, on 29 March 2017 - 06:19 AM, said:

View PostThe Honest Man, on 29 March 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

It's called a "joke". It's not a serious thread. No one here is taking this literally except you.

I don't know why I bother but apparently it needs to be said.

Was just gonna say this myself.

John Rogers is always joking around. This thread is all in good fun and by no means is supposed to be taken seriously.

#175 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

Holy Tai Shan!!!

• Members *
  • 41962 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 24 March 2017 - 10:48 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 March 2017 - 01:48 AM, said:

View PostThe Honest Man, on 24 March 2017 - 01:43 AM, said:

I love all RUSH music, I have BOUGHT every album, and I have been to way more than three shows.

I guess I qualify‼️������
JohnRogers will still need your blood samples, urine samples, and stool samples prior to the final authorization.
The Honest Man is a TrueRushFan™

Pending final authorization after receiving the proper samples do you want the embossed leather wallet or beer koozie?
Despite attempts to besmirch my character I will not take any of it personally. I'm still waiting, do you want a TrueRushFan™ embossed leather wallet or beer koozie?

#176 grasbo

grasbo

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • Interests:Music,playing guitar,collecting models,recording,football,cricket,op shopping,chilli,garlic,anchovies,wasabi,mustard,oysters,mussells,beer,war gaming,model railroading,positive people,goldfish

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

View Postthirteen, on 29 March 2017 - 06:24 AM, said:

The truest true Rush fans are found here in Australia.

Don't believe me?

Try following a band that only you and 5 other Aussies have heard of :P
Add another to  the list and she is a good looking rock chick of a certain age.I converted her a fortnight ago and she has thieved five of my Rush cds ,one each from different eras ,and Rio dvd.She had never heard of em.Oh and she thinks Ged ugly but cute,Alex was cute but has lost all his hair and Neil looks too serious to be cute

#177 Steve Smith

Steve Smith

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1683 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:33 PM

I am just wondering here?

I don't know much about American Football but are the Dallas Cowboys the team that all of the glory hunters and posers claim to support in the US???

Just asking

We have the same thing in England with soccer where a load of Londoners say they support Manchester United.

"Cockney Reds" we call them

#178 MMCXII

MMCXII

The God Of Balance

• Members *
  • 6217 posts
  • Interests:Playing drums, creating art, building hot rods, sacred geometry and spirituality, Metal detecting, mountain biking, camping/canoeing, off roading, motorcycles.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

View PostSteve Smith, on 29 March 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

I don't know much about American Football but are the Dallas Cowboys the team that all of the glory hunters and posers claim to support in the US???

Just asking

We have the same thing in England with soccer where a load of Londoners say they support Manchester United.

All I know is that their cheerleaders are more popular than the team itself so they can't be that good..

#179 Steve Smith

Steve Smith

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1683 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

View PostMMCXII, on 29 March 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

View PostSteve Smith, on 29 March 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

Just asking

All I know is that their cheerleaders are more popular than the team itself so they can't be that good..

I still have that video on tape somewhere, I wonder what happened to Debbie?

Guess she must be a 60 year old grandma now, wonder if she is a GILF?

#180 Disk98

Disk98

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4055 posts
  • Interests:New York Yankees
     electronics
    bass guitar
    piano

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:45 AM

I was told there were T-shirts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #RUSH, #Rush