I am new here!

Permanent-Rush

I am Surrender74!

I love music(Especially Cheap Trick,The Who,Green Day,Helloween,and Rush), That Metal Show,Playing Drums,Drawing,Going to concerts,Playing Video Games,Watching TV,Going To Record Store to get Vinyl,Cd's,Concert Footage,Etc,Watching Movies,Playing with my dog,Reading(RIAFT and other books on bands I listen to),and Kingdom Hearts!

This is what I look like:

http://pre05.deviantart.net/57b4/th/pre/f/2016/045/3/8/untitled_by_cheaptrick1978-d9rtb8g.jpg

• Like 7

Welcome, I also really enjoy Cheap Trick's music but I don't know anything aboot the guys. Unlike my "healthy" obsession over RUSH. 90% of us try not to take things too seriously. So if you read something thinking "he/she must be kidding" they probably are.
  • Like 1

Welcome, I also really enjoy Cheap Trick's music but I don't know anything aboot the guys. Unlike my "healthy" obsession over RUSH. 90% of us try not to take things too seriously. So if you read something thinking "he/she must be kidding" they probably are.

Oh now you tell me.

Oh now you tell me.

:)

I must haved missed your welcome thread amongst the barrage of Christmas threads almost two years ago.

• Like 1

Welcome, Surrender74. What's your favourite Rush album?

:cheers:

A couple of things to remember:

1. Permanent Waves is a 70s album.

2. The 70s were the Era of Rush Majesty.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 6

Permanent Waves! I have it on Vinyl!

That is more than acceptable. You can stay.

• Like 2

Permanent Waves! I have it on Vinyl!

I had it on vinyl...in the 80's!

• Like 1

Oh now you tell me.

I must haved missed your welcome thread amongst the barrage of Christmas threads almost two years ago.

I snuck in thru the backdoor.

The men dont know what the women understand.

• Like 1

Oh now you tell me.

I snuck in thru the backdoor.

The men dont know what the women understand.