With the 29th pick....The 2016 NFL draft thread

laughedatbytime

Finally, the Fins pick. A 5'5" receiver from Texas Tech. Probably returns kicks. Doesn't help the D.

Sean Payton is on NFL Network right now, duck.

Finally, the Fins pick. A 5'5" receiver from Texas Tech. Probably returns kicks. Doesn't help the D.

Shit I've had ESPN on, what's he saying?

Is that player a kick returner? He's supposed to be good if he's the one I'm thinking of?

Is that player a kick returner? He's supposed to be good if he's the one I'm thinking of?

Yes Jakeem Grant he's lightning fast, more of a kick returner/special teamer than a fully fledged wide receiver.

Hope you caught it, I was doing something else and just listening in, don't really remember a whole lot of what he said. Talked about some guy they had holes in their scouting (a 2nd round pick I think) and the guy sent him the video and he said the fact that he sent him the video meant more than what was on the video and then he said something about the Canadian guy and that they had another Canadian guy and that he was more of a project.

But I didn't really catch all of it.

• Like 1

Hope you caught it, I was doing something else and just listening in, don't really remember a whole lot of what he said. Talked about some guy they had holes in their scouting (a 2nd round pick I think) and the guy sent him the video and he said the fact that he sent him the video meant more than what was on the video and then he said something about the Canadian guy and that they had another Canadian guy and that he was more of a project.

But I didn't really catch all of it.

Yeah we drafted a Canadian-Nigerian DT who's supposed to be a beast but he's raw and only faced Canadians though he dominated them.

Jordan Lucas, safety from Penn State...know anything about the Fins sixth rounder?

Fins take Brandon Doughty, QB from Western Kentucky.

The beginning of a new dynasty in South Florida!

I've seen this guy play, and he's not bad. The level of competition he'll be facing might be quite a bit different though.

• Like 1

Why were they asking draft prospects what would they use to kill someone, a gun or a knife, for?

Anyone can kill with a gun, it takes a tough guy with courage to kill with a knife.

If they succeed in turning football into track, then the Saints made a great pick!

Why were they asking draft prospects what would they use to kill someone, a gun or a knife, for?

Anyone can kill with a gun, it takes a tough guy with courage to kill with a knife.

Which one would you use on Kraft?

Edited by treeduck

Our kid didn't get drafted but signed with the Atlanta Falcons, Jordan Walsh/Iowa.

Quarterback to the Fins.

Can't keep paying Matt Moore the money they are paying him to keep the bench warm.

Besides, I'm in agreement we should take late round QB every draft. Never know when you will get lucky. Look at the cheatriots. Bledsoe gets hurt and Tommy gets the start and never looks back.

Make a dumb Belecheat look like a genius. We must remember that belecheat was the head coach of the browns at one time, so its luck he hit on Tommy boy and in turn made himself look much smarter than he actually is.