That Metal Show

Permanent-Rush

Eddie Trunk is a fraud who doesn't give a crap about metal!

NO

:yes:

NO

I wouldn't start this again if I were you.

Well, That Metal Show is my favorite TV show, and no one on there is a fraud!!

That's not the point. Sigh.

• Like 1

Eddie Trunk is a fraud who doesn't give a crap about metal!

NO

:yes:

NO

I wouldn't start this again if I were you.

Well, That Metal Show is my favorite TV show, and no one on there is a fraud!!

That's not the point. Sigh.

That was the only reason I was saying no.

Okay. Then you should have said so to start with.

Trunk is a former metalhead who stopped being one years ago but still thinks he's one now. Ever notice how his metal discussions very rarely cover anything from the 90s to today? Dude is great with metal knowledge as long as you don't go past anything recorded after 1989.

Now Jim and Don are the real deal. They love all metal whether it's the classic stuff or newer bands. Eddie held those two back. If those two ever did a metal show together it would probably put That Metal Show to shame.

• Like 1

Trunk is a former metalhead who stopped being one years ago but still thinks he's one now. Ever notice how his metal discussions very rarely cover anything from the 90s to today? Dude is great with metal knowledge as long as you don't go past anything recorded after 1989.

Now Jim and Don are the real deal. They love all metal whether it's the classic stuff or newer bands. Eddie held those two back. If those two ever did a metal show together it would probably put That Metal Show to shame.

Hmm.. So the moral of the story is that the cute posterboy "Eddie Trunk" held the show back and went against all that which was considered metal for the sake of ratings... S74 will accept this, but no metal fan will? :)

That's just me making assumptions ;)

Hmm.. So the moral of the story is that the cute posterboy "Eddie Trunk" held the show back and went against all that which was considered metal for the sake of ratings... S74 will accept this, but no metal fan will? :)

None of this is true.

None of this is true.

Oh really, can you back it up? Cause it doesn't take me much effort to find evidence with a simple Google search that proves otherwise...unless of course, you're deluded. Edited by PolarizeMe

None of this is true.

Oh really, can you back it up? Cause it doesn't take me much effort to find evidence with a simple Google search that proves otherwise...unless of course, you're deluded.

Please keep it civil.

None of this is true.

Oh really, can you back it up? Cause it doesn't take me much effort to find evidence with a simple Google search that proves otherwise...unless of course, you're deluded.

Please keep it civil.

Are you talking to me?

None of this is true.

Please keep it civil.

Are you talking to me?

He's referring to me. But, I do stand by my words. I really would like for you to answer why Not, J2112YYZ, and treeduck's perception of Eddie Trunk's "metal credentials" or lack thereof post-1989 are untrue.

None of this is true.

Please keep it civil.

Are you talking to me?

He's referring to me. But, I do stand by my words. I really would like for you to answer why Not, J2112YYZ, and treeduck's perception of Eddie Trunk's "metal credentials" or lack thereof post-1989 are untrue.

PolarizeMe is correct, I just found the word deluded to be a bit harsh. I admit that might seem like I'm overdoing it as a mod, but I'm old-fashioned. Y'all are of course still free to disagree all you like.

• Like 1