Game of Thrones - Season 6

Disembodied Spirit

And we are off.

Anyone still watching??

Note to all the ladies: If you are ever given a Red necklace, keep it on. For some reason it makes you look more beautiful and youthful. I learn something new everyday

• Like 5

And we are off.

Anyone still watching??

Note to all the ladies: If you are ever given a Red necklace, keep it on. For some reason it makes you look more beautiful and youthful. I learn something new everyday

This is the post of pretty much a non watcher, so you have been warned! :) I only watched because my whole family has been talking for months that Jon Snow is still alive. Then it said in our Sunday paper (TV writer opinion) that Snow's magic direwolf would bring him back. Where was that? All it was was a bunch of guys hitting on that Dany in Dothraki. Now I don't have to watch again until next year, Iron Age epics just aren't my thing I guess! :D :D

The show should have actually ended after episode eight last year. No way they'll ever top that.

I care less and less about anyone or anything as this show goes on. The only reasons I watch now is for the white walkers and dragons. Tyrion is still cool but after that it's all whatever to me. The show does have one thing going for it though, they've gone further than the books have at this point, so maybe that means they can come up with some cool original stuff and make the show interesting again.

I'll watch until the inevitable showdown between the white walkers and dragons, after that i'm probably done.

And we are off.

Anyone still watching??

Certain things are shocking. But it's cool and very well produced, so I watch it.

Edited by rhyv

I'm secretly rooting for Ramsey Bolton to rule the whole 7 kingdoms, just because

And we are off.

Anyone still watching??

This is the post of pretty much a non watcher, so you have been warned! :) I only watched because my whole family has been talking for months that Jon Snow is still alive. Then it said in our Sunday paper (TV writer opinion) that Snow's magic direwolf would bring him back. Where was that? All it was was a bunch of guys hitting on that Dany in Dothraki. Now I don't have to watch again until next year, Iron Age epics just aren't my thing I guess! :D :D

Come on BC....watch it with us

• Like 1

I'm secretly rooting for Ramsey Bolton to rule the whole 7 kingdoms, just because

Isn't he the bad guy? See, you are sucking me in. I have been living with George R. R. Martin for the last like 14 years. :D :D If anyone had told me back then that the dusty paperbacks hanging around my house with my husband and kids would make the guy such a fortune I would have tried to write a few myself. :) (with horrible results I'm sure!)

• Like 1

And we are off.

Anyone still watching??

Come on BC....watch it with us

I did watch one episode last year when they opened a crate and Jonathan Dinklage came out all drunk, it was pretty amusing! I guess I need to catch up!

• Like 2

I'm still a fan of the show and have read all the books. Now we're in uncharted territory since no one knows now what will happen next. I thought for sure that Jon Snow would come back to life as well, even as a walker or something. Other than that, they keep killing people off. There's not a lot of the original cast left. :LOL:
  • Like 5

I'm still a fan of the show and have read all the books. Now we're in uncharted territory since no one knows now what will happen next. I thought for sure that Jon Snow would come back to life as well, even as a walker or something. Other than that, they keep killing people off. There's not a lot of the original cast left. :LOL:

:LOL: I saw a lot about it in the net and noticed the cast changes.

People die a lot and times change.

I didn't read the books yet, but I will.

• Like 1

I usually marathon the DVD boxset, borrowed from my brother...but since I just finished marathoning season 5 a couple of weeks ago, I'm still heavily in GoT mood...So, I'm going to be trying the watching-one-episode-a-week thing for the first time.

gah! Why are weeks so long?

• Like 3

:LOL: I saw a lot about it in the net and noticed the cast changes.

People die a lot and times change.

I didn't read the books yet, but I will.

I started reading the books back when I heard they were first making them into a tv series. I always try to read the books first so I can compare what I see in my mind to what ends up on screen. With this series it's been very similar, which is a good thing.

• Like 1

I still love the show. So ready to see the reanimated Mountain wreck some shit!

The Mountain is going to mess some folks up

• Like 1

Lesson learned.

If I am ever brought back to life step 2 is to say...'Thanks.....but......Later Biaaattcchhheesss!!!!!!!!!'

Those were some nice...ahem.... :fury: :fury: :D :ebert: :cheerleader: :fistbump: :popcorn:

Interesting

It's a good thing she didn't point at the door and repeatedly tell Hodor to "Shut it!", or after shortening the phrase, he might have spent the whole six seasons only saying "Shit" :P

• Like 2

Haha!

I would say Tad Williams is better than both. Even if Tolkien did inspire his best work...

Tad Williams ftw!

Awesome :madra:

I cheered as Ramsey was getting his head punched in...much deserved.

Him getting turned into Pedigree Chum for his own dogs was icing on the cake.

Here's an edited version that someone put together, that includes even more punching:

• Like 2

Awesome :madra:

I cheered as Ramsey was getting his head punched in...much deserved.

Him getting turned into Pedigree Chum for his own dogs was icing on the cake.

Here's an edited version that someone put together, that includes even more punching:

And let's not forget Sansa watching Ramsay get his jaw ripped off by his pet...girl couldn't get enough of that...

Sansa is my favourite character. I loved seeing her finally get her revenge.

• Like 3