Yes tour 2016

custom55

Yes’s 2016 tour will feature the 1980 album Drama performed in its entirety, for the first time ever, and sides one and four of 1973’s double album Tales From Topographic Oceans, plus a selection of their greatest hits.
  • Like 3

I met the REAL Yes many years ago

Why do I need to meet the Fake Yes?

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag153/Freedom80065/0628151454a_zpsp71qzb2t.jpg

• Like 2

Who Cares, I'm looking forward to the Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin and Rick Wakeman tour at the end of the year,

This. YES ceased to be when Chris died. They need to hang it up. I am also ready for ARW! Should've happened a long time ago under the YES banner but whatever.

Yes is Steve Howe's project, more than anything else...Great that he's still out there playing, and if they're within a reasonable driving distance, I'll still probably go see them, but it's not the way it was without Chris. Although the tour I saw a few years back, that I was calling Howe, Squire & White, was sort of not really Yes at that point, either...

I saw Anderson Ponty last year, and that felt more like Yes than the Yes show I saw... can't wait for the project with Wakeman and Rabin!

• Like 2

Anderson/Rabin/Wakeman announced tour dates today. looking forward to the concert. Bunch of dates packed into about a 2 month schedule, I have a question.

WHY IN THE HELL, IS JON ANDERSON NOT IN YES!

I thought he had problems with his vocals and couldnt do a tour like this.

If Trevor Horn was singing with them would definetly go even though without CS it would be a little of a bummer too

He sat in with them the other night in the UK. My buddy Andre is on tour with them right now (he's teching and/or tour managing). Lucky guy has been teching for nearly every prog hero of mine except Rush, ironically since this is TRF. ELP, Eddie Jobson, Adrian Belew, UK, Yes...he also played in a touring Zappa tribute band with a few actual Zappa alumni.

If Trevor Horn was singing with them would definetly go even though without CS it would be a little of a bummer too

He sat in with them the other night in the UK. My buddy Andre is on tour with them right now (he's teching and/or tour managing). Lucky guy has been teching for nearly every prog hero of mine except Rush, ironically since this is TRF. ELP, Eddie Jobson, Adrian Belew, UK, Yes...he also played in a touring Zappa tribute band with a few actual Zappa alumni.

You are talking about Andre Cholmondeley? Yeah he does seem like a really cool and lucky guy. Ive seen Project/Object like 15 times.

Yes and Rush have at least one common point, they keep touring and doing the same old songs over and over, but unlike Rush, Yes have played the musical chairs game for a long time and are still fighting about how they should name the band. But more important they have stopped doing a quality album for years.