Disconnects in TV Commercials...

OldRUSHfan

Currently, there's a commercial about Cuervo Tequila and its being chosen by The Rolling Stones '72 Tour for whichever album, and they play "Miss You" as the song for the commercial....that's a song from

'78! why not play a song from the album they were touring for at the time? "Exile On Mainstreet" was NOT an album without hits on it....BIG DISCONNECT in my opinion.... :huh:

:banana:

• Like 3

The Amazon Prime commercial where a girl buys a 'Mini' pony and then gets overly sentimental when the 'regular' sized horses ignore it, so she buys a PONY door for her pony so It can come in and out to get petted...... :blink:
  • Like 1

Currently, there's a commercial about Cuervo Tequila and its being chosen by The Rolling Stones '72 Tour for whichever album, and they play "Miss You" as the song for the commercial....that's a song from

'78! why not play a song from the album they were touring for at the time? "Exile On Mainstreet" was NOT an album without hits on it....BIG DISCONNECT in my opinion.... :huh:

Yes, this commercial bugged me as well.

Holy crap I just griped to my wife about this the other night! Bugs the hell out of me. She just tells me I need to get a life. :-D

Edited by Wil1972
  • Like 1

Holy crap I just griped to my wife about this the other night! Bugs the hell out of me. She just tells me I need to get a life. :-D

Hey, dude, you and I just APPRECIATE CONTINUITY in our music life! LOL

• Like 1

Hey, dude, you and I just APPRECIATE CONTINUITY in our music life! LOL

Yes! Exactly! :D

• Like 1

Since it was 1972, they could have easily played Tumbling Dice in the commercial. Would have made so much more sense. Could have threw in something off Sticky Fingers as well. At least make it a song that was out at that time. Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2