Rush Backstage Working?

Mr. JD

Just tried it and it's working fine for me.

EDIT: Try clearing your browser cache.

Edited by EagleMoon

As a matter of fact I placed an order about a week ago. They have some nice new t-shirts commemorating the Signals and P/G tours. They also have the 2112 anniversary t-shirt, which I am not really a fan of. I just checked again and it seems to be working fine for me.

I have. I've also tried it from every device in my home including 3 PCs, a Mac, 3 iPads, and 4 iPhones. Nothing works. No problem with any other sites.

I have. I've also tried it from every device in my home including 3 PCs, a Mac, 3 iPads, and 4 iPhones. Nothing works. No problem with any other sites.

Huh. Hard to imagine unless it's a server issue with that website.

As a matter of fact I placed an order about a week ago. They have some nice new t-shirts commemorating the Signals and P/G tours. They also have the 2112 anniversary t-shirt, which I am not really a fan of. I just checked again and it seems to be working fine for me.

I wish they'd come back out with the Test For Echo wolf shirt. I want one of those.

• Like 2

Keep getting a server time out. I have tried different browsers also. Weird. Not sure we're to start to troubleshoot it.

Keep getting a server time out. I have tried different browsers also. Weird. Not sure we're to start to troubleshoot it.

Who do you have your internet through? Maybe call them and ask?

Windstream. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

• Like 1

I got in immediately so something weird is going on with your computer. I had something similar happen once where I couldn't access a website from my laptop but I could from my desktop. Computers are nitpicky suckers.
  • Like 1

I wish they would finally offer for sale Geddy's Arf40 t-shirts featuring his doggies - I forget their married name - The Andersons?

I wish they would too! I bet it would sell out in a matter of minutes.

• Like 1

I wish they would finally offer for sale Geddy's Arf40 t-shirts featuring his doggies - I forget their married name - The Andersons?

The Wassermans if I remember correct.

• Like 3

I wish they'd come back out with the Test For Echo wolf shirt. I want one of those.

I have one of those, but i had to buy it on ebay--------yikes
  • Like 1

The Wassermans if I remember correct.

That's it, Grey, The Wassermans! :LOL: I even have it written down somewhere along with the breed of dog Geddy has. Should have consulted my notes, but i can't remember where I put them. :LOL:

• Like 1

Windstream. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Maybe try OpenDNS to bypass the ISPs (probably horrible) DNS server.

https://www.opendns....ernet-security/

did anyone order the R40 baseball cap.....thats advertised size reads"big"? well mine came and barely fit my 7 yr old Grandson! I emailed customer Service 3 times with no reply. finally I called and was told I would be responsible for the shipping return cost $15.00 from Chicago.......plus a 20% restock fee!

No way!

Wearing that one now.

• Like 1