Fantastic fukkin album!

Every bit as good as I thought it would be. Highlights so far are the whole damn thing!

Yeah there's no weak songs at all. The "weakest" song for me is probably Lone Wolf but that's still a great song and seems like a grower. Everything else is battling for best song on the album and it's a blanket finish!

• Like 1

This is the most I have EVER enjoyed a Judas Priest album.

This may be my gateway album into this bands fandom!

Did you grab a copy?

It is one of three or four albums I want to purchase before the end of the month. I played it on Spotify through headphones (I was curious...didn't expect to love it like I did!).

What are the other ones?

Auri- Auri

Side project of Nightwish members Troy Donockley, Tuomas Holopainen and his wife Johanna Kerkela.

Nightwish- Decades (on vinyl)

Tribulation- Down Below

Myles Kennedy- Eye Of The Tiger

• Like 1

next up: Stained Class

• Like 1

Did you grab a copy?

It is one of three or four albums I want to purchase before the end of the month. I played it on Spotify through headphones (I was curious...didn't expect to love it like I did!).

What are the other ones?

Auri- Auri

Side project of Nightwish members Troy Donockley, Tuomas Holopainen and his wife Johanna Kerkela.

Tribulation- Down Below

Myles Kennedy looks like Kevin Bacon...

• Like 2

Did you grab a copy?

What are the other ones?

Auri- Auri

Tribulation- Down Below

He does!

Did you grab a copy?

What are the other ones?

Auri- Auri

Tribulation- Down Below

Myles has better hair though.

• Like 1

So I got an e-mail stating my order has just shipped...

As in been shipped out, and the tracking number isn't working...so it's probably not getting here today...so I might just cave and listen to the mp3s that came with my purchase.

This is frustrating.

• Like 1

As in been shipped out, and the tracking number isn't working...so it's probably not getting here today...so I might just cave and listen to the mp3s that came with my purchase.

This is frustrating.

Where did you order it from?

This is frustrating.

pledge

This is frustrating.

pledge

Yeah my pledge stuff hasn't been shipped yet either. It seems like if you want it fast the pledge isn't the place to order from. All my other Firepower stuff has now been shipped.

• Like 1

This is frustrating.

With all the different ways there are to hear an album now, I say listen to it any way you can.

• Like 2

As if the day wasn't metal enough with the release of this album. I just got back from the grocery store and my total came to $106.66

metal :haz:

121.12 would've been a bit more metal ;)

• Like 1

As if the day wasn't metal enough with the release of this album. I just got back from the grocery store and my total came to $106.66

metal :haz:

121.12 would've been a bit more metal ;)

I have had totals come to 21.12 a couple times before but it's not as metal of a number as 666. Years ago after my grandpa had gallbladder surgery his room number in the hospital was 2112 which my brother and I thought was awesome. When my grandma told us the room number we both turned and looked at each with a "no fukkin way" look on our faces.

• Like 2

So my tracking number finally works.

What kind of idiot company can't get my PRE-ORDERED album to me within a day of it being released? Estimated delivery to my dorm room, March FOURTEENTH. That's five days from now, and I'm on spring break next week and I'm going home Sunday, so I won't even get it until I get back to school in over a week!

:rage:

• Like 1

You know, I thought this was going to have more classic Priest sounds, but it carves out its own identity. That's my biggest takeaway after one listen. It has elements from earlier eras, but it doesn't do a lot of retro pandering, which is refreshing as hell. It doesn't kick ass because it's like this or that album. It kicks ass because it's new and exciting. I appreciate that.
  • Like 1

That three hit combo of Spectre, Traitors Gate, and No Surrender blew what's left of my hair right off of my head. The whole album is great though! Spectre is my early favorite.

Very similar to me, my trio though is Flame Thrower, Spectre and Traitors Gate with Spectre my early favourite too. No Surrender is great though! Every song on there is!

• Like 1