12991021_10154069417028965_930594014713851995_n.jpg?oh=72a1941d9788615350ba44dd9e552ec4&oe=5773D5C0

Making metal on #metalmonday!! @robhalfordlegacy @falconfaulkner #glenntipton #judaspriest #priestfamily

I'm replacing this picture which seems to have gone haywire in the opening post.

tvMNxVp.jpg

This is killing me !!

My FIREPOWER was sent EMS on Monday - and EMS usually gets to me in 3-4 days ... The snow here in NJ has closed EVERYTHING - highways, businesses ... uggghhhh

I'm sorry sir, your Firepower has been delayed due to record snowfall

giphy.gif

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Let me just state that amazon.co.uk are useless and are in line to get the wooden spoon!

Where are they going to get the wooden spoon?

They're going to get the sharp end in the solar plexus and then another one in The Solar Angels!

DUCK!!! MY BLU SPECS CAME TODAY!!!! IT'S IN THE PLAYER FOR TONIGHT'S SPIN! It has a cool sticker inside!!!!! FINALLY!

What's the rest of the package like Earl? Did you get a keyring with it?

DUCK!!! MY BLU SPECS CAME TODAY!!!! IT'S IN THE PLAYER FOR TONIGHT'S SPIN! It has a cool sticker inside!!!!! FINALLY!

No keyring! Is there one? I have the Japanese Thunderbolt and it comes with a cool button.

Mine only came with a sticker.

• Like 1

No keyring! Is there one? I have the Japanese Thunderbolt and it comes with a cool button.

kpHKzJ5.jpg

kpHKzJ5.jpg

Ok Im officially pissed.

I preordered my copies well in advance too.

• Like 1

kpHKzJ5.jpg

Ok Im officially pissed.

I preordered my copies well in advance too.

Me too, never heard of any with keyrings before seeing this. This was posted on Richie Faulkner's twitter page.

Edited by treeduck

I just did some research. The promo key holder is a Disk Union promo item only. It's not with the official release. It's a bonus item from a different company. This is the same company who makes all of the official cd boxes for complete sets of Japanese cardboard mini sleeves.

It drives me fuckking bonkers. Everything Disk Union makes is first class and goes out of print FAST!

Thanks life man. Can't have it all.

The cd just ended.

It's amazing. A lot to digest. I need another spin.

• Like 1

I just did some research. The promo key holder is a Disk Union promo item only. It's not with the official release. It's a bonus item from a different company. This is the same company who makes all of the official cd boxes for complete sets of Japanese cardboard mini sleeves.

It drives me fuckking bonkers. Everything Disk Union makes is first class and goes out of print FAST!

The cd just ended.

Which tracks are your early favourites?

I love everything. The first 6 tracks are incredible but when we get to Guardians things go up a notch higher, Rising From Ruins, Flame Thrower, Spectre, Traitors Gate, No Surrender, the great tracks just keep coming like punches from a peak Mike Tyson!

• Like 1

The cd just ended.

I love everything. The first 6 tracks are incredible but when we get to Guardians things go up a notch higher, Rising From Ruins, Flame Thrower, Spectre, Traitors Gate, No Surrender, the great tracks just keep coming like punches from a peak Mike Tyson!

I'm totally going to steal that last sentence there for one of my reviews. I'll hold it until the next album from Maiden, the best band in the universe, is released.

• Like 1

This is the most I have EVER enjoyed a Judas Priest album.

This may be my gateway album into this bands fandom!

• Like 4

My vinyl hasn't arrived yet, so I decided to download the album from HD Tracks. This version has a depth of 24bit (48kHz), that means it has a lot more audio resolution than the standard CD, which has 16bit (44,1kHz).

Just in time for a Friday night release party. :hail: :smoke:

• Like 1

The cd just ended.

I'm totally going to steal that last sentence there for one of my reviews. I'll hold it until the next album from Maiden, the best band in the universe, is released.

:smoke:

Did you grab a copy?

It is one of three or four albums I want to purchase before the end of the month. I played it on Spotify through headphones (I was curious...didn't expect to love it like I did!).

• Like 1

Did you grab a copy?

It is one of three or four albums I want to purchase before the end of the month. I played it on Spotify through headphones (I was curious...didn't expect to love it like I did!).

What are the other ones?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/judas-priest-rob-halford-heavy-metal-legacy-firepower-w517614

Although Tipton declined an interview for this article in light of the news, Halford says the guitarist is doing well. "He's forging ahead," the singer says on a February phone call. And with a laugh, he adds, "He's already playing around in the studio with potential riffs and ideas for the next batch of Priest songs. That's how forward-thinking he is."

:haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1