DXtw2oaWkAcuu0J.jpg

DXtw2odXUAARkXh.jpg

DXtw2ojX4AE6BWb.jpg

DXtw2ouW4Ac-o1W.jpg

Awesome! they released it for your birthday! ;) But where did they get the idea for those symbols!!??

I don't know yet I haven't received any of my copies yet. These pictures were retweeted by Richie Faulkner on his twitter page. Looks great though, I especially like the back cover art.

• Like 1

This is the American CD:

R-11670429-1520372304-4091.jpeg.jpg

Yeah, it is coming out here Friday; on our Amazon it said the import version was out today so I thought maybe it was out in the UK !

• Like 1

This is the American CD:

Yeah, it is coming out here Friday; on our Amazon it said the import version was out today so I thought maybe it was out in the UK !

It was released in Japan on Wednesday but a lot people over there had it on Monday or Tuesday. My Japanese editions were shipped on Monday. No sign of them yet though.

This is the American CD:

It was released in Japan on Wednesday but a lot people over there had it on Monday or Tuesday. My Japanese editions were shipped on Monday. No sign of them yet though.

:( :(

• Like 1

This is the American CD:

:( :(

Ah no big deal! As long as one of the others arrives soon I'll be happy (for a while)!

• Like 1

I know I'm already pumped for this album, and I usually don't get excited for small details, but that disc looks awesome. I love it. The band's logo in red, the symbols, the look of it in general. That's smokin' right there. Also helps that the album is probably also going to kick arse. But still, it all looks so good.
  • Like 1

One of my copies has arrived! And out of all the outlets I sent to including the Official Judas Priest Store, the Pledge, amazon, CD Japan, HMV etc, it's ZOOM who delivered the goods with a deluxe book edition. Zoom, who the f**k are Zoom??? They don't have anything else worth buying! I only ordered a copy from ZOOM about two weeks ago because I'm stupid! But this time stupidity pays off!

I'll be getting ready for launch soon!

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 1

The Redeemer cover was better, but both are good. Sonically though, Firepower is an EXTREME leap forward.

On my stereo Redeemer sounds awesome. Huge and powerful and clear. My stereo is a beast though, everything sounds awesome! :haz:

And EMP are having a 20% discount today for International Women's Day! So now is the time for me to grab a FIREPOWER hoodie and a Sad Wings of Destiny t-shirt!

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

• Like 1

Also, I'm psyched now. My CD should be coming tomorrow or the day after, unless they quit mail service on campus for spring break, in which case I'll be out of luck until after spring break...apart from spotify of course.

In the build up to Firepower I was looking at the titles and thinking which songs might be like something from past albums like Stained Class or British Steel. But listening to songs like Rising From Ruins and Flame Thrower they sound like ALL NEW Priest. These songs don't sound like any past album material. It's excellent NEW Priest!
  • Like 3