I've seen every Priest Tour since "Turbo" and I got to tell ya last night's Priest show at the intimate Warfield in San Francisco totally kicked my ass! It was the greatest set list I have ever seen by this iconic METAL BAND! Halford is a GOD! I don't know how the hell he can still do "Victim." I had chills down my spine and small tears in my eyes. Blew my fcukkkgking mind away. Richie has given this band the "FIREPOWER" that they need to continue for another ten more years around the sun. He is like KK meets Randy Rhoads. Richie blows Michael Schenker away.

Uriah Heep destroyed the place too. My first time seeing them and my GOD THEY KICKED MY METAL ASS TOO! They have this drummer who looks like Kenny Aronoff on HGH! The guy is one of the heaviest hitting drummers I have have ever seen in my life! I hope the Heep come back next year and do a headlining tour! I was lucky enough to get "Rainbow Demon" last night! A 1972 classic!!

JUDAS FUCKKING PRIEST RULES!!!!!!!!! IRON MAIDEN needs to take some notes from PRIEST!

• Like 4

I've seen every Priest Tour since "Turbo" and I got to tell ya last night's Priest show at the intimate Warfield in San Francisco totally kicked my ass! It was the greatest set list I have ever seen by this iconic METAL BAND! Halford is a GOD! I don't know how the hell he can still do "Victim." I had chills down my spine and small tears in my eyes. Blew my fcukkkgking mind away. Richie has given this band the "FIREPOWER" that they need to continue for another ten more years around the sun. He is like KK meets Randy Rhoads. Richie blows Michael Schenker away.

Uriah Heep destroyed the place too. My first time seeing them and my GOD THEY KICKED MY METAL ASS TOO! They have this drummer who looks like Kenny Aronoff on HGH! The guy is one of the heaviest hitting drummers I have have ever seen in my life! I hope the Heep come back next year and do a headlining tour! I was lucky enough to get "Rainbow Demon" last night! A 1972 classic!!

JUDAS FUCKKING PRIEST RULES!!!!!!!!! IRON MAIDEN needs to take some notes from PRIEST!

Glad you had fun Earl! :cheers: :clap:

• Like 2

What notes do Maiden need to take?

• Like 1

Maybe just a barre chord or two?

• Like 2

I think he means changing up the setlist more.

• Like 1

Maiden has been doing that for 20 years now. Ever since Bruce came back they do an old school themed tour then they release a new album and the tour focuses on that. They do change up their sets. Not at the frequency that Priest has done with this tour but every new tour, Maiden has a different setlist.

• Like 1

Maiden has been doing that for 20 years now. Ever since Bruce came back they do an old school themed tour then they release a new album and the tour focuses on that. They do change up their sets. Not at the frequency that Priest has done with this tour but every new tour, Maiden has a different setlist.

Well you better tell Earl!

• Like 1

Earl needs to go see them when they tour here in a few months. If they keep the same set they did in Europe last year he should be very happy.

• Like 1

Absolutely! Pat nailed it! But then again I would take "Firepower" in a second over "Book Of Filet Of Soles!" Sorry that album stinks like a rotting fish! Also it's time to push the panic button and dump Janick. If he is under contract, cut him a check and show him the door. JMO Maiden doesn't need three guitar players! The double axe treatment is all you need! I am sure I will be a happy camper though when I see Maiden in Sac and Oakland!!!!!

• Like 1

Earl needs to go see them when they tour here in a few months. If they keep the same set they did in Europe last year he should be very happy.

I would love to go back East again. Not sure I can pull it off. I can visit my relatives in Jersey, see Priest with you, then head up to Toronto and see Rod and a few of my other friends from GUP IV!

• Like 1

Maybe just a barre chord or two?

Good one!

• Like 2

See reply to Pat.......

• Like 1

Thanks Pat! It truly was the greatest Priest show I have ever seen!! Blew the first leg of "Firepower" away!!!!! But of course even that was mind-blowing then!!!

I love that Priest would rather play two nights in an intimate venue rather than do an arena for one night. Could you imagine seeing Iron Maiden at The Warfield for three nights?

More note taking for Bruce.

• Like 1

I would love to go back East again. Not sure I can pull it off. I can visit my relatives in Jersey, see Priest with you, then head up to Toronto and see Rod and a few of my other friends from GUP IV!

They're not playing anywhere in the bay area on the upcoming tour?

Thanks Pat! It truly was the greatest Priest show I have ever seen!! Blew the first leg of "Firepower" away!!!!! But of course even that was mind-blowing then!!!

I love that Priest would rather play two nights in an intimate venue rather than do an arena for one night. Could you imagine seeing Iron Maiden at The Warfield for three nights?

Maiden is far too popular for theaters. Priest is just popular enough that doing theaters isn't that bad for them. Maiden would be losing a ton of money playing venues that small.

Was it the setlist you liked better or was it a better performance?

Did you see them with Saxon last time? Who was better Saxon or Uriah Heep?

Maiden do not need to take any notes from Priest. You're the only butthurt fan I've come across. They are doing phenomenally well, both bands are.

But you always have to put a band down to bring another band up. I can't remember you ever praising anything without slamming something else.

Edited by Segue Myles

Was it the setlist you liked better or was it a better performance?

Did you see them with Saxon last time? Who was better Saxon or Uriah Heep?

This was definitely a setlist for the fans! Starbreaker are you kidding me?! I also enjoyed Uriah Heep more than Saxon.

• Like 2

From Judas Priest, Ian Hill, said that he wants him, and the rest of the band, and group members, who are in Judas Priest to go on, and have another tour, with Iron Maiden, again. If both bands, and groups are able to, and will get together for touring, and if they have equal time performing on stage, I would go, and see a double bill, with the both of them. It would be awesome, and amazing to see both bands, and groups on the same bill. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

From Judas Priest, Ian Hill, said that he wants him, and the rest of the band, and group members, who are in Judas Priest to go on, and have another tour, with Iron Maiden, again. If both bands, and groups are able to, and will get together for touring, and if they have equal time performing on stage, I would go, and see a double bill, with the both of them. It would be awesome, and amazing to see both bands, and groups on the same bill.

I still need to see both of them! How about a double bill tour this winter?

Rob Halford has confirmed to Mike Hsu of Boston's WAAF radio station that JUDAS PRIEST is preparing to begin work on the follow-up to last year's "Firepower" album. Speaking about his plans for the upcoming year, Rob said (hear audio below): "I'll be heading back to the U.K. for the holidays, see my family and friends. And then we're gonna start… There are two things happening. We're gonna go into writing sessions in the early New Year, because we're still buzzing from the 'Firepower' record and we're raring to go, to see what else what we can come up with musically, through writing. So we've got that in planning. And then we go into the big production for the 50th anniversary [of JUDAS PRIEST], which, I believe, kicks off in Finland in June, I think it is. And then that's it there. We're off around the world for the rest of 2020 and some of 2021, celebrating 50 years of JUDAS PRIEST."
  • Like 1

Rob Halford has confirmed to Mike Hsu of Boston's WAAF radio station that JUDAS PRIEST is preparing to begin work on the follow-up to last year's "Firepower" album. Speaking about his plans for the upcoming year, Rob said (hear audio below): "I'll be heading back to the U.K. for the holidays, see my family and friends. And then we're gonna start… There are two things happening. We're gonna go into writing sessions in the early New Year, because we're still buzzing from the 'Firepower' record and we're raring to go, to see what else what we can come up with musically, through writing. So we've got that in planning. And then we go into the big production for the 50th anniversary [of JUDAS PRIEST], which, I believe, kicks off in Finland in June, I think it is. And then that's it there. We're off around the world for the rest of 2020 and some of 2021, celebrating 50 years of JUDAS PRIEST."

So are you in line already? ;) ;)

So are you in line already? ;) ;)

Aye!

I'll have to start a new follow-up thread too as soon as they're officially under way with the writing process, like I did with this one.

• Like 1