DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Being Captain Obvious around here I am sure Priest will put out a blu-ray of this tour. It would be incredible to feature every song they played on this tour. Sort of like what RUSH did with R40.

Hoping for a limited edition Japanese Blu-Ray Digipak pressing with limited edition sticker and bottle opener.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the live package from this tour. Battle Cry and Epitaph were great but the next one is going to blow them out of the water. The performances really seem to have gone up a notch in all areas and the setlist is killer.

You said it all Pat. Seeing Priest front row from the balcony dead center blew my f***ing mind and my ears were dripping molten blood for a week.

I've seen every Priest Tour since Painkiller.

I know Andy and Ritchie are in the band now but my God, it was the best I've ever seen Priest. Rob just gets better. Ian is a solid rock in the back. Scott looks bored and seems like a robot yet he did bring the fuckking fire back into the drumming.

KILLER says it all. Amazing set and hell I missed Tyrant and Manalishi. UGH!

If you've seen Priest every tour since Painkiller haven't you already seen them do Manalishi a bunch? It's been one of their most regular songs through the years.

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Being Captain Obvious around here I am sure Priest will put out a blu-ray of this tour. It would be incredible to feature every song they played on this tour. Sort of like what RUSH did with R40.

Hoping for a limited edition Japanese Blu-Ray Digipak pressing with limited edition sticker and bottle opener.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the live package from this tour. Battle Cry and Epitaph were great but the next one is going to blow them out of the water. The performances really seem to have gone up a notch in all areas and the setlist is killer.

You said it all Pat. Seeing Priest front row from the balcony dead center blew my f***ing mind and my ears were dripping molten blood for a week.

I know Andy and Ritchie are in the band now but my God, it was the best I've ever seen Priest. Rob just gets better. Ian is a solid rock in the back. Scott looks bored and seems like a robot yet he did bring the fuckking fire back into the drumming.

If you've seen Priest every tour since Painkiller haven't you already seen them do Manalishi a bunch? It's been one of their most regular songs through the years.

I KNOW! DUH!!!!

It's one of my all time favorite songs by Priest! Blows away the original by Fleetwood Mac!

It's like no shit man. I saw "Middletown Dreams" on the Power Windows Tour. So?

I was still pissed off that I missed it again when Rush pulled it back out of their hat for a handful of shows.

That's Life!!

I'm glad I'm never happy with concert set lists.

Being content in the brilliant light of live rock and roll is fuckking boring.

• Like 1

Rock And Roll is like women.

Sometimes they will satisfy you.

Sometimes they don't.

Don't worry. It always goes both ways.....

Rock And Roll is also like men.

Sometimes they satisfy their woman.

Sometimes they don't.

Sounds like an Almond Joy commercial. Pun intended.

"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."

Signed,

MOUNDS

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Have I mentioned I've seen every tour since Screaming For Vengeance? :P

Here is a pic I took from the front row with my 110 pocket camera.

1079105_10152083047891297_1419727700_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ff0497b4ac055cbb8cee71a3c1c5fb9d&oe=5B5FA836

Edited by Rushman14
  • Like 3

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

1079105_10152083047891297_1419727700_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ff0497b4ac055cbb8cee71a3c1c5fb9d&oe=5B5FA836

I was four years old when that tour happened lol.

• Like 1

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

I thought you were 55 years old?? :o

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

hmm I see a broken link. Can you guys see my photo?

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

hmm I see a broken link. Can you guys see my photo?

Yeah.

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Nope. I turn 40 in August.

DcR9-SEXcAc4hVy.jpg

Amazing pics Pat.

Nope. I turn 40 in August.

I turn 40 in 2038!

Official Richie t-shirts from his brand new website:

http://richiefaulkner.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/teefalconHFM.jpg

http://richiefaulkner.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/teeian1.jpg

http://richiefaulkner.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/teefalcon3.jpg

• Like 2