Where do you get all these pics from ducky?

Just various places.

Oh come on, just admit that Priest hired you to be their photographer.

Well if they have I have to admit it's easy work but the pay isn't very good. :pokercards:

• Like 1

Just various places.

Well if they have I have to admit it's easy work but the pay isn't very good. :pokercards:

Your photos reminded me of a Rock Legends special about Halford that ran about 2 years ago? It was made by Sam Dunn, the Beyond the Lighted Stage guy. Anyway Rob was talking with his dresser/costumer and the joke was that Judas Priest concerts feature "more costumes than Cher ! " :LOL: :LOL: All the different photos brought that to mind. :)

• Like 2

Just various places.

Your photos reminded me of a Rock Legends special about Halford that ran about 2 years ago? It was made by Sam Dunn, the Beyond the Lighted Stage guy. Anyway Rob was talking with his dresser/costumer and the joke was that Judas Priest concerts feature "more costumes than Cher ! " :LOL: :LOL: All the different photos brought that to mind. :)

He saves a lot of money not using her wigs!

• Like 1

Just various places.

He saves a lot of money not using her wigs!

:LOL: :LOL: Aye !

• Like 1

People who dismiss metal but are still some kind of american music fans fail to realize that metal is just the blues on steroids... well, good metal anyway, lol. If you like the blues, metal is a no-brainer.

• Like 1

People who dismiss metal but are still some kind of american music fans fail to realize that metal is just the blues on steroids... well, good metal anyway, lol. If you like the blues, metal is a no-brainer.

Depends...a big difference between a band like Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac and Black Sabbath, if we go straight to the early days of metal.

But I do have a hard time with people who deny the musicality of metal.

Depends...a big difference between a band like Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac and Black Sabbath, if we go straight to the early days of metal.

I don't mean like purely musically, obviously there are major musical difference. But the spirit involved making each are just different amplitudes of the same frequency.

I don't mean like purely musically, obviously there are major musical difference. But the spirit involved making each are just different amplitudes of the same frequency.

Agreed.

To be honest I just don't get why people don't like metal. My partner said metal sucks but he now likes Ghost and actually enjoyed Ride The Lightning, and the Trivium songs that do not have screaming.

• Like 1

Another small set change. I like this addition very much.

https://www.setlist....a-4becf746.html

Freewheel Burning?

Yep, it's been played the last couple of shows it looks like. Third song switch so far. I guess that's their rotate slot for the tour.

Originally it was Angel then it was changed to The Green Manalishi and now Freewheel Burning.

Richie's such a great guy.

That's what Priest is all about. A band of great guys who play great metal and do things in the best way they can as often as they can.

• Like 1